Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 months ago

I added my review on page 1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Nah, but the actor that plays him is cute in a boy next door sort of way.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2UHOOfInDm/?igsh=MWhxcjFsZnd6OGxxeg== 

The guy that played his brother however is very cute 🥰 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C11Wfa7taEp/?igsh=MTN5ZmV4NnJ3MTZpcA== 

First one is more my type, love the body language 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Sid Mal is Mal. Kya lag rela Banda in the series. smiley42

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

I saw this series. I think it’s average. 

the story line could be far crisper. Instead of spending so much time on emotional drama and even inserting songs. The plot would be far better if they actually showed more scenes of intel gathering tracking. 

Special cell going with cold weather jackets in a raid (what happened to bullet proof vests) and why would they flash it on an anonymous raid) 🤣🤣🤣. They can be heroes even if they wear proper gear and in fact would better enact the roles they supposed to play. 

The bomb scene in first episode at park was prolly the worst. The kid removes the bomb from under the seat (god knows how) but then it’s supposed to explode if he puts it down and runs ? And then the “adult” cop doesn’t know better and he keeps holding it ? Such idiotic scenes take away from what can be very good series. RS forgets basics here like one cop (hero fatigue) running after villain and then an extended fight without backup. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

I added my review on page 1

Thanks.  

I too liked Salamat’s character. He had only one scene but it was a good scene and the actor was really good too.  

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I saw this series. I think it’s average. 

the story line could be far crisper. Instead of spending so much time on emotional drama and even inserting songs. The plot would be far better if they actually showed more scenes of intel gathering tracking. 

Special cell going with cold weather jackets in a raid (what happened to bullet proof vests) and why would they flash it on an anonymous raid) 🤣🤣🤣. They can be heroes even if they wear proper gear and in fact would better enact the roles they supposed to play. 

The bomb scene in first episode at park was prolly the worst. The kid removes the bomb from under the seat (god knows how) but then it’s supposed to explode if he puts it down and runs ? And then the “adult” cop doesn’t know better and he keeps holding it ? Such idiotic scenes take away from what can be very good series. RS forgets basics here like one cop (hero fatigue) running after villain and then an extended fight without backup. 

I agree about bullet proof vests and backup I thought the same

How will kids know about bombs they make up their own logic

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I agree about bullet proof vests and backup I thought the same

How will kids know about bombs they make up their own logic

Kids naheen . I agree…

but the senior office in police force woh bhee special task force should know — hain na? Why was he holding it and hoping bomb squad cuts the right wire off as if was holding a cake… smiley37.. 

I mean with RS ka backing and actor line up. It was such a golden opportunity to make a tight knit amazing series instead of a masala type emotional movie but as web series.. hain na?