Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Why do I feel that the breakdown was for something else. Yesterday she said a lot of things to Munawar and Mannara for the game and also to defend her team and Vicky. Today the same Vicky didn't want to make it worse and wanted to end it there but she wasn't ready. So she felt bad that he will come out clean while she will look negative.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Why do I feel that the breakdown was for something else. Yesterday she said a lot of things to Munawar and Mannara for the game and also to defend her team and Vicky. Today the same Vicky didn't want to make it worse and wanted to end it there but she wasn't ready. So she felt bad that he will come out clean while she will look negative.

You decoded her well. She did the same drama last week too hence vicky got bashed and her drama was whitewashed. She was picking on munawar again and again after ayesha's version last week and said worst things about him.You know what she is also using munawar for his fans.

Originally posted by: Radhe101

You decoded her well. She did the same drama last week too hence vicky got bashed and her drama was whitewashed. She was picking on munawar again and again after ayesha's version last week and said worst things about him.You know what she is also using munawar for his fans.

It's her pattern. She will do things and then blame others. Not saying Munawar is right but she said so much about him last week and this week too but then she will cry that Munawar betrayed her. smiley39 She does the same with Vicky and Mannara.

I am just tired of her nautanki. smiley36

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

It's her pattern. She will do things and then blame others. Not saying Munawar is right but she said so much about him last week and this week too but then she will cry that Munawar betrayed her. smiley39 She does the same with Vicky and Mannara.

I am just tired of her nautanki. smiley36

She can dish it out to others but not able to take it. I m fed up with her me me me

Originally posted by: Radhe101

She can dish it out to others but not able to take it. I m fed up with her me me me

Yesterday she was doing "chup" "shut up" when Mannara was talking inbetween her and Munna. But today she interrupted Vicky and Mannara by doing the same. It's always about me me me like you said.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vicky is not right lekin Ankita seriously needs help.. she is very annoying, extremely irritating, uske point sun ke kya karen intehayi bekaar points hote hain smiley29

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abirika

I convey my empathy to you situation. But here Vicky is the victim. Hats off for him for putting up with her for crying for no reason and he still goes back to her. He is the sensible one here. I don't even get what is her issue? Her own friend Isha is talking to him about her issue and she suddenly goes away crying!? He didn't laugh upon her. He is not allowed to even have a heartfelt natural laugh? She can't bear his happiness being his wife?

Vicky always laughs whenever ankita speaks this is not first time. He always puts her down infront of others. He blames her for reacting instead of understanding his partner. Ankita is doing wrong right now but if these things happen continuously then a person becomes like this. I m not saying ankita is not wrong she is insecure has mood swings its difficult to deal with her but his behaviour is very much responsible for this.

Actual situation if u see he just laughed but he always put of her down infront of others and she always felt bad. He never considered her feelings seriously and blamed her for reacting or making him react publically. Its always her fault. Yesterday she couldn't take it anymore. Its not laugh but the disrespect.

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

If she keeps doing this even when she is outside she will ultimately end up in a rehab needing psychiatric help. I actually felt her mother in law was a very secure woman. maybe that’s why Vicky is like that

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shiner

Really felt bad for ankita. First time I m saying this its all because of vicky. When ur close person always laughs at u and puts u down u end up loosing confidence. I can feel it because been through it. Ankita at least can figure it out what is happening. When this happens it appears like u r mad but when this is happening for a long time this is the result. I just want Vicky to get evicted now.

Well said . Poor Ankita .

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She's vile, what she did yesterday was her real personality and her crying after is her making amends to the viewers throwing Vicky under the bus even though Vicky is vile himself but she's a notch higher