Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Nah, if that happens Vicky will have all of his 200 employees and other resources working overtime to vote for Ankita.

I would much rather see Ankita getting evicted today. Getting evicted before Arun, Mannara, Isha, and Vicky! I don’t know what will happen but she might ask Vicky to pay 2cr and leave with her smiley36 Imagine a 15 min fight where she keeps asking Vicky to pay 2cr or else she leaves him.

I so want this lady to lose. I have never seen a more insecure and arrogant person in my life. The way she kept telling Mannara that its finale week and not finalist and she will see how Mannara reaches finals! Just pure arrogance. Narcissist!

She is losing. Sirf show ka winner position naheen. Usney darshak mein kaafeee respect lose keeya hain.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanBB

Vicky is nice guy

He takes everything as game and congratulated abhinara after loosing

He takes everything as a game

He will move on easily after bb

Bb17 would be incomplete without him

He deserves to be in top 5

Dil ka bura nhi lagta unlike ankita

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

how many times is bb going to give chunnu the spotlight? mushaira karwa lia, stand up karwa lia, ab roast bhi smiley14 the others in the house this season have not been given this kind of exclusive attention. i know today they all perform but the task is clearly meant for him

Platter main content dein gaye so called winner ko

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Messiah

She is losing. Sirf show ka winner position naheen. Usney darshak mein kaafeee respect lose keeya hain.

Koi fark nahi parhta inn logon ko .kafi thick skinned hotey hain....show khatam naitanki khatam viewers apne mein mast celebs apne mein

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just saw promo of Ankita roasting someone pls tell her it was not supposed to be a speech!! Matlab no efforts at all

mz.gigglez thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

I know there is probably a 0% likelihood of it happening, but I’d be the happiest person on this planet if somehow Ankita gets evicted today. I just want to see her expressions when she is leaving before Mannara, Arun, Isha, and Vicky. She is very arrogant and already sees herself in top 2. Did you notice how in the promo aired yesterday she climbs up the stairs to stand next to Munawar indicating they are top 2? I want her to know how no one likes her whatsoever and the few supporters she has are all from PV days and some miserable people who can relate to her!

she tried to hide her insecurities and jealousy throughout the show but its so obvious now.

mz.gigglez thumbnail

families coming again????

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

how many times is bb going to give chunnu the spotlight? mushaira karwa lia, stand up karwa lia, ab roast bhi smiley14 the others in the house this season have not been given this kind of exclusive attention. i know today they all perform but the task is clearly meant for him

exactly do a task where you have to dance or sing or cook or prepare accounts🤣 yeh kya kisika forté lekar uska task bana diya. Bakwas hai yaar. Itna kya chadha rahe hai , samajh gaye munawar is winner. Dont be so in audiences faces that it becomes nauseating.
Edited by BombayChic - 9 months ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ankita top 5 main to hai par ager wo sab se pehla niklay I mean 5th position pe kitna maza aayega

She is going to raise hell aagay jakar bb k against interviews degi

I know munna to hai top 3 main I want abhishek and manara with him in top 3

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Ankita top 5 main to hai par ager wo sab se pehla niklay I mean 5th position pe kitna maza aayega

She is going to raise hell aagay jakar bb k against interviews degi

I know munna to hai top 3 main I want abhishek and manara with him in top 3

It would be interesting if vicky and Arun joins them for Top 5