Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Waise by giving this roast task it’s clear Munna is who BB wants winning, not that he wouldn’t already but this task is his profession literally and the promo is also cut to highlight him.

how many times is bb going to give chunnu the spotlight? mushaira karwa lia, stand up karwa lia, ab roast bhi smiley14 the others in the house this season have not been given this kind of exclusive attention. i know today they all perform but the task is clearly meant for him

Edited by vibecheck - 9 months ago
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Arey bhai munnu fans ne usse itna vote kiya tabhi toh bb ko fixing kar ke se bb ghar ke andar apni selected audience ke votes through Ayesha ko nikalna para cuz general voting wise munnu fans had her getting even more votes thank Ankita 😂🤣

i hadn't read the updates then bas tweet dekh k reply kia tha. i thought wkw k eviction updates hain. saw the task thing later smiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

I know there is probably a 0% likelihood of it happening, but I’d be the happiest person on this planet if somehow Ankita gets evicted today. I just want to see her expressions when she is leaving before Mannara, Arun, Isha, and Vicky. She is very arrogant and already sees herself in top 2. Did you notice how in the promo aired yesterday she climbs up the stairs to stand next to Munawar indicating they are top 2? I want her to know how no one likes her whatsoever and the few supporters she has are all from PV days and some miserable people who can relate to her!

Well TOP 2 are Munna and Abhishek i am pretty sure. Baki Ankita is delusional in her head where she thinks she is Winning. Uska koi ilaj nhi smiley36
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Ayesha is evicted . So who is the other one among Vicky/Isha will be evicted in wkw ?

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I wish a miracle happens and what you say comes true but I know it won’t and she will coast through. Her behaviour is getting worse day by day and somehow celebs only sympathize with her and blame everyone else smiley29

Waise are you PUNK is back again or another Punk smiley37

ankita related posts se guess karlo smiley37

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Nahi nahi. Ration wale tasks are best. But it should be for luxury rations. Jis taran se these contestants go mad for chocolates and meat and soft drinks - agle season every other task will be for "luxury" items. Soap bhi tabhi milegi agar task jeetoge warna saare huye ghumte raho. smiley37

Mujhey lagtaaa hain luxury rations and unkaaa reactions fake hain. Unhey lagtaaa hain ki aisa deekhai dena hein ki hum bahoot suvidhaaon mein naheen hain 😢

Soap - yeah season ke boys khoosh hotey. Roz nahatey bhee naheen. smiley44..

kuch aur socha. Badaaa socho. Naye tasks. Jaisey ki monopoly with a twist. Losing team ka beestar privileges gone. (Since aapko torture bahoot pasand hain aapney bola) 😹😹. Agar jail pe token gayaa to team ka ek member jail mein. Aur keemat neekalney ki badeee. Random dice throw pe ek member seedha nominate. Dekho. Mujhey lagtaaa hain aap mera hee naam daal de. Head Bigg.Boss Taskmaster ke liye next season. smiley42

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

isney khud hi toh starting mein yeh word apne liye use kiya tha against Ankita “apne meri vulnerable situation mein groupism kiya hai” smiley39 convenience ke hisab se words bhi affect karte hain inhe

mannara special hai. words apna meaning change kar lete hain jaise wo chahti hai, jab wo chahti hai just to suit her needs smiley16

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

how many times is bb going to give chunnu the spotlight? mushaira karwa lia, stand up karwa lia, ab roast bhi smiley14 the others in the house this season have not been given this kind of exclusive attention. i know today they all perform but the task is clearly meant for him

Just likr BB gave chance to Stan for perform before finalesmiley6

They could've finished this weekend itself, declaring him as winnersmiley7

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

why they keep bringing family members again and again smiley29

To cook biryani

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Seriously hats off to your dedication towards DDT. I've decided to cover only 60 pages of ddt for written updates . Now it is being reduced to 30smiley19smiley44.

You're the best Rajni jismiley27.

Thank you SunqianFan ji smiley27smiley31