Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Don’t underestimate Ankita’s support. She is not the most popular on social media but definitely has a sizeable ground support especially in the serial viewer demo. Plus, I am pretty certain there are people out there who can relate with her condition. Our country has many miserable, negative, and insecure wives, whose whole life revolve around how their husbands and in laws treat them. I am also sure Vicky must be spending millions of rupees to buy votes for her, so don’t discount that. We will also see many telly stars coming out in her support (i wish they have to live with her so that they can know how insufferable she is).

Anyway, when you factor in all this, she has a pretty solid fanbase which is definitely capable of making her win, especially if BB wants to play dirty. Family members are coming for WKV and we know how BB can give Ankita plenty of sympathy through her mother.

Obviously imo she is the least deserving contestant this year who has done nothing but slept and sucked out the life of Vicky.

+1

Word Count: 1

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously hats off to your dedication towards DDT. I've decided to cover only 60 pages of ddt for written updates . Now it is being reduced to 30smiley19smiley44.

You're the best Rajni jismiley27.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is limit now. smiley11 Ab salman aur makers sikhayege ki apne bacho ki upbringing kese ki jaaye
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Waise by giving this roast task it’s clear Munna is who BB wants winning, not that he wouldn’t already but this task is his profession literally and the promo is also cut to highlight him.

But roast tasks happens every season so nothing new....and also bb wanted to remove aayesha by hook or crook that's why the task nothing related to munna in this

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Don’t underestimate Ankita’s support. She is not the most popular on social media but definitely has a sizeable ground support especially in the serial viewer demo. Plus, I am pretty certain there are people out there who can relate with her condition. Our country has many miserable, negative, and insecure wives, whose whole life revolve around how their husbands and in laws treat them. I am also sure Vicky must be spending millions of rupees to buy votes for her, so don’t discount that. We will also see many telly stars coming out in her support (i wish they have to live with her so that they can know how insufferable she is).

Anyway, when you factor in all this, she has a pretty solid fanbase which is definitely capable of making her win, especially if BB wants to play dirty. Family members are coming for WKV and we know how BB can give Ankita plenty of sympathy through her mother.

Obviously imo she is the least deserving contestant this year who has done nothing but slept and sucked out the life of Vicky.

and not to forget whole Ekta chamcha chamchi , Votes to aaygi ankita ko
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

But roast tasks happens every season so nothing new....and also bb wanted to remove aayesha by hook or crook that's why the task nothing related to munna in this

No that’s true but the way the promo is cut I mean it’s clear he’s winning it.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TrickyMind

Aisa character toh ladke k sath ladke k family Ko bhi depression de de 😅

Ranju aunty is already in half depressionsmiley34. Ab vicky ke bhabhi aa jaayengi depression mein on this wkvsmiley19.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Pls let's not underestimate northy's and my panauti🤣...we shall wait till 28th to see...

You should add Gauahar too