Sharam sharam.. Nothing of that sort..

Posted: 5 months ago

Ruhi doesn't seem to have any shame in openly wanting to be with Armaan when her own husband is missing.. 

Armaan on this stage is just adding up to her advances by giving her importance.. 

Marry them off and give us peace DKP.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Ruhi doesn't seem to have any shame in openly wanting to be with Armaan when her own husband is missing.. 

Armaan on this stage is just adding up to her advances by giving her importance.. 

Marry them off and give us peace DKP.. 

will never happen.. maintaining dignity and respect is very important for Kaveri podaar..so she’ll never allow her eldest grandson to marry his brothers widow or maybe even to divorce abhira.. But it won’t happen because we can see Armaan falling for abhira ..he just feels guilty that Ruhi is leading a sad life so he’s being nice to her and this is fueling her lust…But this needs to end as viewers don’t like EMA..

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

will never happen.. maintaining dignity and respect is very important for Kaveri podaar..so she’ll never allow her eldest grandson to marry his brothers widow or maybe even to divorce abhira.. But it won’t happen because we can see Armaan falling for abhira ..he just feels guilty that Ruhi is leading a sad life so he’s being nice to her and this is fueling her lust…But this needs to end as viewers don’t like EMA..

It is bult up I guess.

Wese I will give benefit of miseries in ruhi childhood to her.

I think uska psychological issue bchpn se hai, pehle Neil, then matashree, itna drama hua uske samne, fir poppy left her, maasi and abhir left her, so she is depressed for long 

And swarna is of no use. 

Now Rohit is gone, she lost armaan and couldn't deal with that till now.

I think jb uska dipression highest point per hoga TB hi to uska ilaaz ho paega.

She will be fine soon but after facing too much embarrassment, I guess.

It is just a phase for her.

If makers are bringing Abhir I wish he returned as psychiatrist who could help Roohi deal with all the traumas and depression she has...

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

If makers are bringing Abhir I wish he returned as psychiatrist who could help Roohi deal with all the traumas and depression she has...

I doubt about him being anyone in great role, as he was week as baby abhir. Also, ghum walo ne vinu ko pehle Gunda bnaya, then ab maar diya, jaise wo Sai and Virat ka beta ni tha. 

ITV can just focus on one angle. They are hopeless.

We know how drastically this is gonna end Indira..

They are going to break Abhira's heart🤢

She needs someone who explains her what is wrong and right well..may be surekha should have known her truth instead of swarna..swarna is useless

I read he hates Goenkas on the whole 😂 don't know how his character sketch is gonna be

Dk_2024 thumbnail

I read he hates Goenkas on the whole 😂 don't know how his character sketch is gonna be

Ye news fake hai abhir ki

Wrna abi tk India forums Wale announcement kr dete.

May be wo logo ka reaction dekh rhe ho.

BT sirf fake news portal Wale ye news dikha rhe hai 

Leap k time bi is actor ka name news me aaya tha for playing abhir. But still no update 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

We know how drastically this is gonna end Indira..

They are going to break Abhira's heart🤢

May be she will be quiet for sometime. Bcoz wo jyada bolti hai, ispr use bhot sunate hai AR and all. So then AR will miss her badbad gadbad