Who was right? Team A or B?

Poll

Who do you think is right? Team A or B?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
life_is_good thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I personally felt this was the downfall of Vicky and Ankita! Absolutely no sportsmanship. On top of that the language this team used, is absolute crap!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was smart move from Vicky's team.

Only because of biasedness they were nominated

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

There was nothing wrong in hiding masala and all but but jab Team A dhund kar wapis le rahi thi tab ladai wasn't needed.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: riddhan

There was nothing wrong in hiding masala and all but but jab Team A dhund kar wapis le rahi thi tab ladai wasn't needed.

Exactly hiding was absolutely fine. But jab team A ne dhoond liya to itna bara bawal karne ki zaroorat nahi thi. Vicky and ankita were a big disappointmentsmiley21
riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Exactly hiding was absolutely fine. But jab team A ne dhoond liya to itna bara bawal karne ki zaroorat nahi thi. Vicky and ankita were a big disappointmentsmiley21

Seriously phir ladne ki kya zarurat thi, Vicky and Ankita zada hi kiya smiley21

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: riddhan

Seriously phir ladne ki kya zarurat thi, Vicky and Ankita zada hi kiya smiley21

I don't expect anything from isha but never expected vicky and ankita to do this. Vicky literally sl*t shamed mannara and even got physicalsmiley29
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Off course A team was right.

B team is made of cowards. Zero sportsmanship.

Ek shaadishudha awrat Anku in front of her hubby crying...I hv expectation from MF.smiley6

Aur ek Isha Malvya do do bf ka akeli gf character assasining Manara. Arey game mein character assasining kiyun?

Aur ek self claimed self proving despo Ayesha. MF has an ex wife, an ex lover Nazila and may be 100gf. No one came. Yeh aaagaya shaadi ke liye aur ghatiya stiory batane. Yeh bhi Manara ke charactet shame kiya.

So cheap.smiley11

They had no mentality to play. Baas they showed their own character.smiley21

I don't think ths 3 galz ever own anything in their entire life honestly.

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I don't expect anything from isha but never expected vicky and ankita to do this. Vicky literally sl*t shamed mannara and even got physicalsmiley29

Vicky and Ankita se ab koi umeed nahi 🙏😂 yeh log dikha chuke hai yeh hai kya 💀😂

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Team A clearly were standouts in the task, and that’s indisputable at this point. While Team B initially got their strategy right by hiding stuff, but once Munawar discovered there, there was no justification for the ensuing fight! Munawar was smart in taking their personal/won stuff and demand the common ration in return. Vicky and Ankita’s reactions to that were not only unhinged, but very crude and unnecessary. Vicky’s physical aggression towards Munawar, grabbing his neck, and Ankita’s intense shouting at Mannara crossed all lines! And then all the slum shaming and mimicking Mannara was just so WRONG! Also, Vicky referring to Arun as his ‘naukar’ was in bad taste, regardless of how rich Vicky is, he has no right to call another person his servant!

Team B appeared fearful from the beginning, knowing very well that Team A will do everything in their power to make them suffer! And that’s the point of the task, right, but what Team B did was just in bad taste! In the end, Team B’s poor sportsmanship overshadowed any strategic moves they made. They had the chance to shine by genuinely participating in the task, but they decided to take the loser route. Such loser behaviour deserves criticism and whatever punishment they got!

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think the whole task was nonsense, as a more civilized one was in order. I did not like the make up the teams - there should have been a better balance of males and females. The teams should have also been randomly picked not as BB wanted - lopsided and predictable as the season has been.

Having said that, hiding things has been a practice in previous seasons as well, so why such a heavy penalty this time??

If BB felt it was wrong, then the task should simply have been cancelled and a new one done instead,

Just when I thought it couldn't sink any lower, it just did. A lousy scam on us, as the chosen ones are being herded to the finals. Just when I thought some sanity may prevail eventually, I've been let down by an unbelievable level of bias on this show. Ruining it completely. smiley11