Peanut 🥜 🥜 and eyelashes 😍 nice name 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: priya_21

Fun 😁 😂 loving start 

Peanut 🥜 🥜 and eyelashes 😍 nice name 

Hi, Have you watched Spy X Family?
I am glad you liked the update & the nicknames I gave. Peanut isn't any nickname here. It's Tree demon, meanie and Long Eyelashes so far.
In the show Anya loves peanut. 🥜

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry was out of station due to fam commitment..

Uff what a gal..u must stand up to bullies 

Most stayed away since I beat up one with a punch since he tried to touch me physically..else I am the type to mostly ignore

And most were super scared of big bro 😂  ..they knew even panga with him is ok not with his darling sis 😂

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for pm. Chapter 1. Incredible. Superb Cs.Maan Geet are childhood rivals. The names are super cute. Present Geet is fighting with Maan. He insulted her curly hair. In past they started as enemies from the first meeting. Geet punched the arrogant prince Maan. How this lead to love? Present seems they fight all the time. Entertaining banter. Looking forward to their journey. 

Update soon

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi, Have you watched Spy X Family?
I am glad you liked the update & the nicknames I gave. Peanut isn't any nickname here. It's Tree demon, meanie and Long Eyelashes so far.
In the show Anya loves peanut. 🥜

No i not watched 

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 1. Entertaining fun loving part. Geet is in Maan's house for a birthday party. He teased her. Lol She ordered him around. They started fighting like cat and dog. Entertaining duo. Wow Maan calls Geet princess as a taunt. In between their banter Geet got hit by a ball. Wow Maan sort of saved her?

Geet was so furious and everyone thought Maan will get beaten but he pulled her hair. She too pulled his hair back. Rano came and separated them. Funny interaction. Oh no Maan made fun of Geet's curly hair and she seemed really affected by his comments.

Past. Geet got admission. Her father is on cloud9 because it's very hard to get in that school. First day at school she wanted to play. But Maan and his friends picked on some other girl and Geet saved that girl. Omg Maan called them peasant and got punched by Geet on the face. Interesting. Waiting for next

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Interesting start 

Lord Maan and Geet 😍😍

Cont soon 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Iptida

hope that everything is fine

continue soon 

taahir004 thumbnail

Waiting anxiously for you to continue 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi, I am well. 🤗
Though I have no plans to update this due to the disastrous feedback rate but will try to drop one update for you two.
Then will come back to this one full-fledged after wrapping up MIL to some certain extent. 
The like rates are way too poor which tells me there aren't enough readers (who probably have a lot of stories already to catch up on) & I would not like to waste my time until they are ready. Don't want to overwhelm the readers with too many stories. But don't worry I will 100% continue this as this is 80% in the draft and I personally like this type of light hearted stories with Maaneet childhood track. Probably drop some updates in the middle, you never know. 
Do look forward to it. Thanks. 

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 months ago