Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Look at this girl using foul languagesmiley23for a stupid reason. She really stoops too low . My ears and eyes are bleeding after watching this smiley34smiley38.These girls have no control over their tonguesmiley44smiley24.STAY STRONG MANA BABYsmiley27.

https://youtu.be/NX5zTQ11BJI?si=qvdbUBn-pGIrUi2H

Jinke ghar kaach ke ho wo dusro ke gharo mein pathar nahi phekte. This proverb suits isha. Has she ever looked at her herself?? Kis muh se dusri larkiyo ka character assassination karti hai ye?? Isha rani ka delusion satwe asmaan par haismiley36
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

tbh this is how you get people's true colors, torture task, esp bc things get physical, combined with the fact that they're inside the bb, cut off from everything, this task reveals whatever you have kept away.

Vicky ka fattupan, and the lack of brains as well as classy ankita ki tameez, sab bahar aa gaya. About isha nobody gives a f bc nobody has any expectations of decency from her. ayesha is irrelevant.

See mujhe to bahut pehle se pata tha ki ankita is not so classy wo bhi aishwarya ke jaise larti hai. But this week she looks possessed ekdum satiya gayi haismiley22. Show ke end mein ake na jane isko kya ho gaya??

And vicky talking about respecting women is the biggest jokesmiley39

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Justice for mannara is trending smiley41

RockingSunny thumbnail

Isha's voice is so grating, it's like kaanon ko chubhta hai. And holy F she's saying characterless?? I mean babeee, someone gotta be completely delusional to say this with her history. She's made a clown like manna look good.

Isha rani ne kabhi ayena nahi dekhasmiley9. Wo apne gireban mein nahi jhakti bas dusro ke gireban mein jhakti haismiley36. Khanzadi brutally roasted her,"ex aur current dono tere sath hai"smiley40
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Top 5

Munna

Abhi

Manna

Anki

Arun/Vicky honge

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

+1

Her voice is as loud as speakersmiley19smiley26.My ears my ears in phoebe style.Isha should better shut her flthy mouth rather going on a nasty level unveiling her real colourssmiley44.Absolutely clown Mana baby looks better heresmiley37smiley14. Manku and Isha have gone berserk for realsmiley34.

Isha se ye sab expected hai. I am not at all shocked by her behaviour. But ankita show ke end mein ake pagal ho gayi for no reasonsmiley44
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Isha rani ne kabhi ayena nahi dekhasmiley9. Wo apne gireban mein nahi jhakti bas dusro ke gireban mein jhakti haismiley36. Khanzadi brutally roasted her,"ex aur current dono tere sath hai"smiley40

The lack of self awareness is ASTOUNDING. While BB may have done that, but nobody else dragged her like this, after talking about domestic violence girl just kasually shared bed with Chomu. After consoling CHOMU and denying chintu just few hours later they're busy in their ashleel activities, meanwhile third bf drama also came out... behan kis muh se tu dusron ko characterless bol rahi hai??

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

the quoted post here is his and when you click to go to the original post, the account is suspended

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164648944

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

RockingSunny thumbnail

The lack of self awareness is ASTOUNDING. While BB may have done that, but nobody else dragged her like this, after talking about domestic violence girl just kasually shared bed with Chomu. After consoling CHOMU and denying chintu just few hours later they're busy in their ashleel activities, meanwhile third bf drama also came out... behan kis muh se tu dusron ko characterless bol rahi hai??

Really I have never seen a person like her who never ever feels shame. At such a young age so much delusion is not healthy. She has destroyed her image like anything
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Really I have never seen a person like her who never ever feels shame. At such a young age so much delusion is not healthy. She has destroyed her image like anything

Some people call her strong because how she doesn't let anything affect her, and I'm like she isnt a normal person, no remorse, no guilt, it's weird tbh