Who was the cruelest in torture task

Poll

Who was the cruelest in torture task?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

To me it was Ayesha who was the cruelest in torture task.Sirf dala. Did nth to reduce the pain. Pura evil laga. So cruel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Torture task is about torture only. Cruelty is somehow the requirement of torture task but I wanted to see Ayesha fainting after getting tortured smiley15 smiley36 She couldn't take even 10% of what she was doing.

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am bored with the same old format of torture task.

Har season same hi hota he, contestants ya to namak, mirchi, haldi ya phir detergent daalte hain and the ones on the receiving end milk it. BB makers only do torture task taaki journey video main emotional song lagake contestant ko courageous dikha sakhe smiley36smiley37kucch to naaya lao pak gaye iss torture task se smiley24

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arcpt2004

I am bored with the same old format of torture task.

Har season same hi hota he, contestants ya to namak, mirchi, haldi ya phir detergent daalte hain and the ones on the receiving end milk it. BB makers only do torture task taaki journey video main emotional song lagake contestant ko courageous dikha sakhe smiley36smiley37kucch to naaya lao pak gaye iss torture task se smiley24

They give this task to get idea frm contestants. Coz khudka toh koyi idea nehi. I too don't like torture task. Khmakha wastge of food and expansive items.smiley21
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Torture task is about torture only. Cruelty is somehow the requirement of torture task but I wanted to see Ayesha fainting after getting tortured smiley15 smiley36 She couldn't take even 10% of what she was doing.

She would stand there to stay in the show. But task jaroori tha. Asliyat bahar aa jata. Faint toh ek bahana hai. Anyone will be fainted if they don't eat. Nautanki karte hai to get sympathy. Main kitna abla hoon. smiley19Lachar hoon. Like negative leads of serial.smiley29
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

simple si baat hai …cant endure leave the buzzer …

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

kitne bure tarike se ro rahe the 'please, please mai tere per padta hun' per pad sakte hain but buzzer ni chhod sakte n ulta mannara ko bol rahe 'vo jo karte hain karne de, buzzer mat chhod' n stupid team B b bhar bhar ke sympathy dilwa rahi h inko. N vicky ne toh hadd hi kardi precap me munna ko tree se girane ki try kia! Pagal hain kya ye sab? Platter pe rakh ke sympathy dilwa inko. Ye stupid team A wale b full covered clothes ni pehen sakte the? Itni toh common sense honi chahiye
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Agree.

But after buzzer press help to reduce pain is humanity. It's just a task. Not a war. I didn't see this in Ayesha. When she is the one cried river sea ocean that she didn't come here for name/fame/money. Baas Munna se clarification maangne aya. Baas aur kuchh nehi. Toh aab keya hua?Aab kiyun immunity chaiye. What to belive MF ka statement or her action?smiley5

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

To me it was Ayesha who was the cruelest in torture task.Sirf dala. Did nth to reduce the pain. Pura evil laga. So cruel.

Can we vote for more than one pleases ,Because for me Ayesh and Eisha. were the worst one when Manara was crying because of the chilliy burn and asking for the water and what Eisha did threw that water with the mixed chillies on her face and eyes ,they were all behaving as very bully gang .
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My biggest Tortures with this task:

Why have three males and one in the other? Despite all advances, males will always be physically stronger. Why not two guys and two gals in both teams to make it equal?

Also, why does BB insist on linking Manara with Munawwar every opportunity they get? They were never a pair, yet here we are, the artificial unconvincing pairing being forced on us yet again.

There is only one final winner, not "winners," so why not have random pairings of two guys and gals based on simple luck of the draw instead?

The show just keeps on sinking further into a hole.

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 9 months ago