Munnawars behavior after samarth got evicted

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Not sure but why does he only speak after wkwsmiley11

He was trying to bait abhishake into looking bad, but only he ended up looking bad saying he was happy samarth leftsmiley11.

Abhishake maybe crooked but he's a far better player than munna lol.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

He was trying to bait abhishake into looking bad, but only he ended up looking bad saying he was happy samarth leftsmiley11.

Very true ,Munna is just a Bigg headed ,arrogant and a lazy person he cant see anyone going ahaead him ,at least Abhfake have given the content thats why he is being insecure about him same as his best friend Aanku . I am not a fan of anyone but can see their reality .
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

He’s a loser and doesn’t have the guts to confront someone…Eviction ke baad bolne ka kya matlab smiley29
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think you missed the whole character assassination Samarth did of Munna, he didnt leave any chance to go on his personal life.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

I think you missed the whole character assassination Samarth did of Munna, he didnt leave any chance to go on his personal life.

Lol what does it matter when u can only speak behind someone's back. I think samart insulted him to his face from what u r sayingsmiley37.

Also he only speaks when he gets outside approval that he is correct.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol what does it matter when u can only speak behind someone's back. I think samart insulted him to his face from what u r sayingsmiley37.

Also he only speaks when he gets outside approval that he is correct.

Same applies for Samarth who did nothing but bitching with Mannara behind Munawars back.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He was happy. Why would he hide it ? Samarth was celebrating Rinku's eviction. He was enjoying Munawar's breakdown. 24hrs chugli character assassination of Munawar. He has all the reasons to celebrate that loser's eviction

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

He was happy. Why would he hide it ? Samarth was celebrating Rinku's eviction. He was enjoying Munawar's breakdown. 24hrs chugli character assassination of Munawar. He has all the reasons to celebrate that loser's eviction

Lol but samarth didn't like rinku to her face as well he said she spoke out of her turn. And supported abhishakw too much.

Edited by RKDEWAANA - 9 months ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Munna is a comedian. But he did nth funny. Samrth is not a comedian but made us and HMs laugh most. Samrth started every morning by making eveyone smile. Jaatey jaatey bhi Abhishek ko hasake gaya. Aisa hai Chintu. Bahot payara.smiley31

That's why when Munna was taking out all his grudges,jealousy towards Chintu to Abhishek. He too didn't bother much. Aaj Abhishek ka woh din nehi rhai jab sheena thok ke burai karta tha.smiley19 But if he gets that time back Munna ka bhi pole khul deta jayse KZ ka kiya tha.smiley36

Munna was insecure regarding Manara. He not only bashed Chintu but bashed Rider too. He believes ths 2 took his prey Manara from him. Told Samrth was so close with her tht Munna couldn't get in. smiley6Even desparately asked..".u gave so much time to Chintu. Give me 3/4 days." Lol this much jealousy/desperation he has in his head.smiley21smiley37

Loser Munna actually blamed Chintu for his failure. Munna ka asli roop is out.smiley21

Edited by jhalak7 - 9 months ago
arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Samarth had some pretty bad fights with Munawar for no rhyme or reason, so I was expecting his behavior to reflect that when he was evicted.

With regards to Abhishek, I feel that ever since he has come back he is walking on egg shells here, trying to behave and not act out like his previous self would. Seems shady as heck smiley3

Edited by arcpt2004 - 9 months ago