Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I believe SSR was dumb. His last choice also wrong. He missed his mother and searched mother in gf. His first was(as much as I know) Ankita. Last was Rhea. One PR ka Archana and we saw here...she wanted to be moma of Isha,Manara.smiley29Rhea Bengal se hai. Most of them are very homely. Had break up and after that....we knowsmiley19 I am SSR FAN. But he was Emotional,sentimental fool.

Viki....I know Ankita is his investment to showbiz. But he could be a producer by investing money. Even be an actor in his own production. Ankita was not needed. She is his trophy wife. She knows that.She took her part. Now when his term come she is trying to use Viki agan..."you are here to make me win". Yeh baat Ankita ne khud bola hai. Chit bhi mere paat bhi mere. This is wrong. One sided. Only Ankita will get. Not Viki.

I read your 3 Ankita bashing threads today...aur mujhe pata hai app bhi agree karte ho.smiley36

I won't go on SSR now as ab koi fayda nahi, may his soul rest in peace.

Vikki wanted fame and uske liye hi Bombay aya, yes could have been producer but uske liye bhi contacts, source, team sab chahiye and rahi baat actor banne ki phir I do think kya pata try Kiya ho nahi hua ho so wo bhi rehne dete hai, though easy for him was to have a famous heroine as biwi. I never said he is bad but neither he is saint, wo bhi wahi karta jo patni karti. Patni insecure hai tumhe pehle se pata phir Bhai usko samhal pehle par nahi karni usko bhi khud ki hai phir dono blame ek dusre pe marenge, seedha biwi se ache se sort kare aur atleast apni shaddi ki respect bachaye BB mein.

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

On your comments regarding Ankita's relationship with SSR: everything you mentioned about them or their relationship is speculation based and not grounded on any facts.

SSR's sister Shweta Singh Kirti has openly come out and supported Ankita in her IG story today.

That shows that her relationship with his family is still very strong, if it had been otherwise she wouldn't be receiving her shoutout.

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They bring out the worst in each other and should not have married. If they can’t work through it then it’s best they move forward separately. I’m sure Vicky with his flirting techniques can find another trophy wife and Ankita can work on her most important relationship: the one she has with herself.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love how sooo many assumptions are made about these people that we know of, not know. No one but SSR and Ankita know what happened and why, and I don't think either of them ever spoke about it openly in detail.

I feel Ankita has grabbed on to what Vicky's mum said about him not accepting the girls as his sisters and has assumed that's how it's looking so she's constantly telling him to watch what he says to them as it's not been projected as clean as he thinks it is. And because she hasn't told him what his mother said he is not understanding her behaviour.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ankita is carrying horrors of her previous relationship. She is insecure and possessive because of that and she accepted it. Vicky is obviously the worst. He has had her down with all the "things" he did for her and keeps ankita counting those. The way ankita behaved with his MIL was commendable. She might be a good daughter and DIL and Vicky might be a good sob and SIL but they are worst as husband wife.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

They bring out the worst in each other and should not have married. If they can’t work through it then it’s best they move forward separately. I’m sure Vicky with his flirting techniques can find another trophy wife and Ankita can work on her most important relationship: the one she has with herself.

Best comment and advice smiley32

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arcpt2004

On your comments regarding Ankita's relationship with SSR: everything you mentioned about them or their relationship is speculation based and not grounded on any facts.

SSR's sister Shweta Singh Kirti has openly come out and supported Ankita in her IG story today.

That shows that her relationship with his family is still very strong, if it had been otherwise she wouldn't be receiving her shoutout.

I thought his sister openly came out and ask ed everyone to let his brother rest in peace ?But it was something different waao .
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just saw a clip where SSR is saying he will marry Ankita in December 2016 and the broke up the same year right? ...felt bad for Ankita and i can see the reason why she is so insecure ..and i dont think she is doing it for sympathy but that is actually what she has become ..i feel she needs therapy ..

Vicky should also handle her differently ..he might have been there for her but now he is making it seem like he has done favour on her by doing so but he was still trying to make an effort yday which i never saw him do before

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I just saw a clip where SSR is saying he will marry Ankita in December 2016 and the broke up the same year right? ...felt bad for Ankita and i can see the reason why she is so insecure ..and i dont think she is doing it for sympathy but that is actually what she has become ..i feel she needs therapy ..

Vicky should also handle her differently ..he might have been there for her but now he is making it seem like he has done favour on her by doing so but he was still trying to make an effort yday which i never saw him do before

The thing is the breakup was painful but neither sushant nor ankita were at fault it's just that their relationship couldn't survive tough times that's why they broke up before things get more worse. Ankita's trauma is justified as she doesn't wants to experience the same thing again

I know ankita is not a saint but the way vicky always talks about the favours he gave to ankita and his family looks annoying. Sometimes I feel their fights are scripted coz after such nasty and toxic fights they will patch up and become lovey dobeysmiley36

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I thought his sister openly came out and ask ed everyone to let his brother rest in peace ?But it was something different waao .

She posted Ankita's mom interview with Nayandeep Rakshit on her IG story and wrote "We love you Anki, you are the best and the purest"