Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

If she had called it quits around 2015, her fans could still argue that she had true star power, pulling audiences to theaters and even boosting the careers of Ranbir, Akshay, etc. However, the more she kept at it, the more her weaknesses surfaced. Now, she won't be listed among best actresses of Bollywood for obvious reasons, her dancing skills are questionable too since the moves never quite synced with the expressions. With recent box office letdowns in her filmography, she can't even be counted among the actresses who could draw crowds to theaters. All in all, I reckon it's best to hang up the boots when there's nothing fresh to bring to the table.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Katrina has spoken since she started acting about wanting kids, I think she is in that stage of her life where when is concentrating on expanding her family.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

If she had called it quits around 2015, her fans could still argue that she had true star power, pulling audiences to theaters and even boosting the careers of Ranbir, Akshay, etc. However, the more she kept at it, the more her weaknesses surfaced. Now, she won't be listed among best actresses of Bollywood for obvious reasons, her dancing skills are questionable too since the moves never quite synced with the expressions. With recent box office letdowns in her filmography, she can't even be counted among the actresses who could draw crowds to theaters. All in all, I reckon it's best to hang up the boots when there's nothing fresh to bring to the table.

Oh yes, when SRK was flopping the whole decade, that means his career ended then. Akshay who ahs been doing nothing but flopping the past 2 years, should be ignored of all the accolades. Makes sense.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel her Merry Christmas was swan song. This happens to all actors, for actresses it comes sooner. A times comes no matter how good your movie or performance, your movies won't take an opening and end up as a failure at box office.

But I hope she still does movies, there is always OTT.

she did rule for good 5 to 7 years.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she is such a popular star. a good role could give her a new lease of life. down but not out yet.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Katrina has spoken since she started acting about wanting kids, I think she is in that stage of her life where when is concentrating on expanding her family.

She does not seem that interested herself in doing more work. I think she's going to take a break and return with Tiger 4 in a few years. She has zero projects in the pipeline as of right now.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She does not seem that interested herself in doing more work. I think she's going to take a break and return with Tiger 4 in a few years. She has zero projects in the pipeline as of right now.

She hasn't signed any movies since she got married, I think she will be more like Anushka. Start a family, and do a movie here and there but I think acting is no longer something she is interested in now in this phase of her life.

In recent pics or videos it looked like some dust is applied on her face not sure if it's bcz of fake tan makeup, if it's called "dusted", then yeah she is "dusted" and I'm done with her onscreen further bcz she ruined her face with some plastic Sx and she started looking more like Nargis Fakri than Katrina Kaif.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

yes I think Tiger series is what she is excited on doing n enjoys Zoya.
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope and pray for Kat and bhai sake, Tiger 4 never happens