Who else is bored of Ankita-Vicky issues? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Me. Bored and tired. Don't want to see their gharelu bakwaz At the end of the day after blaming Manara all Anku wants is Viki's touch. smiley11

Ghar bhej do. They need honeymoon not BB.🙏

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I honestly felt initially that Vicky is ignorant to how Ankita feels, but man yesterday she was just so annoying every topic raised, she had an issue with. I feel her behaviour comes from a deep sense of insecurity.

Venus1026 thumbnail

“Aap shanti se baat kare”

“Aap bhi shanti se baat kare”

Kill me now *%{#|>\€!!!

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think we can count Housemates toosmiley36

Arun seems fed up completely ..

Manara is still wandering reason😂 for the fights while rest already adjusted the reality

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am actually bored of all the other contestants too, all of them have one track mind and are incapable of displaying anything multi-dimensional.

Next season they should change the screening process to avoid a debacle of a season like this one and BB makers should stop being openly biased.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venus1026

I am so so bored of their issues. I sometimes feel like I’m peeping in on a married couples’s arguments. Same ol’ same ol’. I’ve started to forward past their convos. 😐

They are toxic and immature af

Have lost all senses they are on ntv - inspite of their families also telling again and again.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very bored . Ankita made a big mistake bringing all this up even if this was a genuine problem , she should have controlled herself and sorted this out after the game .

This can cost her the place in top 3

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm just so fed up of their fights and constant back back. The housemates understand them better. They know that they've been fighting over the same issue 50 times and yet don't figure out a solution. And now that there are not many people left on the show BB edits and shows the same crap over and over again. I just forwarded this time.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Im sorry but I find it very cute smiley37

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am rather ok with their issues than Mannara blabbering and minna fake ness. I am liking Abhishek of all these people. This is the standard of contestants.