Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Surprisingly, Paritosh is among the more consistent characters on the show.

Baki sab toh jhoolte rehte hain.

Anupama is consistent with Television Bahus who fall in love with their ex-husband after divorcing them.

Saal nayi kahani wahi.

how am I finding out about this trend only now?smiley3

so most FLs/bahus fall for their ex-husbands? why have I missed this very important trait in shows these days? guess cause I don't watch many and the ones I do have no divorces involved

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

For once I agree with Tosuuu

Being a loser in Umrika is much better than being a loser in India. Look at his mom, she is killing it.

smiley37smiley37 everyone's killing it todaysmiley37

Originally posted by: AAMP

ttthenk you ttthenk you 😂

(I don’t know how to write it in Hindi here 😄) 

that thenk eww is an emotionsmiley9 not just a word you can readsmiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anupama ki purani aadat hai to feel konekson with whoever is not with her -- pehle she felt that konekson with Vanraj (thu thu thu, tharki log, as a teen teen nalayak bachon ke parent) when she was married to Anuj, now she is feeling the same kanekson with Shruti ka mangetar... Staying alone like a recluse for years doesn't make anyone a  jogan -- that feeling should come from heart. In that regard, Maa was/is and shall forever remain a jogan but of a certain acche pita, and acche beta Mr. Shah..

Regarding Anuj, I feel like maroing my own sar with chappal that I expected any better of this character. Itihaas is gawah that Indian Serial leads are born as alpha males to later reduce into door mats and punching bags in the discourse of elevating female leads... To kya ascharya ki baat hai ke ye aadmi ki haalat aaj dhobi ke kutte jaisi ho gayi hai... Maa jogan bani ki nayi, yeh anushandhan ka vishaya hai, but his guy has surely turned into a Jogi,  hook, line and sinker.. Ab bas Himalaya chala jaaye moksh prapti ke liye.. bas yehi baanki hai..

Regarding other characters, Shruti will turn into Kavya 2, CA into Pakhi 2, ToshJal and their child will again meet with Maa, Toshu will continue to curse and abuse her and may even call Shahs and the entire mohalla to Amrika.. Phis se wohi tamaShah suru hoga Amrika mein.. 

Yash Chopra jaaye bhaad mein --- but as a good Samaritan I have only one advice for this guy -- Bhag Chopra Bhag. 

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

She always develops concern for her family only after divorcing them, isme nayi baat kya hai 🤷🏻‍♀️

Didn’t she keep repeating infront of Kavya that she is connected with Mishter Ahah because he is the bachho ka Pita? She loves to claim her rights on someone else’s husband 😂

I am glad that with Anuj she has no such reason whatsoever kyonki to CA to Maya ka khoon hai na? 😂

Oh but the excitement and preparations for impressing  Shruti Ji’s fiancé are something else, what have they turned their FL into. Tch tch!

I guess Aadhya is smart she will handle the situation with her Pops but Pops is in Puppy mode so he goes to check on Maa middle of the night 

Cute and Bubbly 🤢 Har aadmi iske pyaar mein itna gira hua kaise ho jata hai? Aisa kya hai iss masale daani mein? Aisa kaunsa drug hai uss stinky pallu mein?

Sabse pehle KinTosh ka hi number aayega, Maid Anupamaa will be back super soon once bloody booti phool Kinjal chamchi finds her Mummy and takes her to her house to do sab kaam phataphat.
Fir Dadi bhi apni Devil Angel Poti ko aise hi Ta Ta Thaiya sikhayegi jaise MD CA ko sikhati thi 😂

bold 1: Shruti ji ke phiansey ke liye maa bought expensive flowers too, such great hospitality! she even put deep thought into the dish she'd cook for him, Shruti ji toh dhanya ho gayi aisi phriend paa kar.

bold 2: she's so cute, kind hearted and selfless ke har banda, man, woman or child just phalls in prem with this phallen(giri hui) bandi and her child like innocence, waise there's a study being funded to research the drug found in the pallu/sweater, the findings of which will change the world for the better and the drug will be available to one and all by year 3024 if not latersmiley37

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Did you just write ‘cute and bubbly Anupamaa’ ? Did ya ? Did ya buddy ? 

Sorry I just couldn’t read past that smiley37smiley37 Will come again in sometime to comment on the rest, but that one’s just. smiley37

you kidding me?  have you not seen the child like, innocent and adorable expressions she was giving while enjoying the ishno phol? how cutely she played peek-a-boo with mere Anooj...honestly she's such a child at heart, so pure that her kindness radiates through her smile and eyessmiley37

But wo Maa he ne.. wo kuch bhi kar sakti hai.. ye sab kaam “aapko kya” category me aata hai.. nobody can question her 😂😂

aapko kya categorysmiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Anupama ki purani aadat hai to feel konekson with whoever is not with her -- pehle she felt that konekson with Vanraj (thu thu thu, tharki log, as a teen teen nalayak bachon ke parent) when she was married to Anuj, now she is feeling the same kanekson with Shruti ka mangetar... Staying alone like a recluse for years don't make anyone a  jogan -- that feeling should come from heart. with that regard, Maa was/is and shall forever remain a jogan but of a certain acche pita, and acche beta Mr. Shah..

Regarding Anuj, I feel like maroing my own sar with chappal that I expected any better of this character. Itihaas is gawah that Indian Serial leads are born as alpha males to be reduced to door mats and punching bags in the discourse of elevating female leads... To kya ascharya ki baat hai ke ye aadmi ki haalat aaj dhobi ke kutte jaisi ho gayi hai... Maa jogan bani ki nayi, yeh anushandhan ka vishaya hai, but his guy has surely turned into a Jogi,  hook, line and slinker.. Ab bas Himalaya chala jaaye moksh prapti ke liye.. bas yehi baanki hai..

Regarding other characters, Shruti will turn into Kavya 2, CA into Pakhi 2, ToshJal and their child will again meet with Maa, Toshu will continue to curse and abuse her and may even call Shahs and the entire mohalla to Amrika.. Phis se wohi tamaShah suru hoga Amrika mein.. 

Yash Chopra jaaye bhaad mein --- but as a good Samaritan I have only one advice for this guy -- Bhag Chopra Bhag. 

aaah that darn konekson, 

@ bold 1- I feel so lost, why havent I realised this a regular trait on ITV shows

bold 2- Himalaya mein bhi dhoond nikalegi maa, dekh lenasmiley37

bold 3- apni Bebe ko lo aur pind laut jaao Yash ji, ye orat aapka vinash kar degi, phir na kehna ke bataya nahismiley9

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ttthenk you ttthenk you 😂

(I don’t know how to write it in Hindi here 😄) 

Time to recommend you to Maa's classes, she can impart some knowledge. You will soon be a pro in Guj-hindi-urdu-englis..... like we all are ( in trolling!) smiley37smiley37smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

She is concerned because she wants to interfere everywhere and shamelessly poke her nose in others' business. Ungli karne mein ye expert hai. 

But as we know that her priorities are always messed up. Earlier she was focused on abusive ex in laws instead of husband. Now instead of the job she'll start running after ex husband. 

Eventually, jab har jagah se isko nikaal diya jaayega tab ye TamaShah Royal palace mein free service dete hue hi milegi