myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I find this whole wedding of RV and Purvi as red flag

First a girl wedding is broken yesterday and today shes accused of spending night with RV by moholla guys 

Till here its ok

Even RV putting kumkum on headed of Purvi to save her reputation also believable 

But next day red flag starts 

RV and family come and see girl and say that tommorow is wedding else no other date

Excuse should not purvi family call friends and family or relatives to wedding 

Who sees a girl today and marries tomorrow

Give 3 days or a week or 15 days no to do all arrangements 

In india once proposal comes family will do enquiry of groom or girl family has any issues how they are etc from their known ppl and others than only agree

No one agrees seeing boy or girl to marry next day okk

The fact that Rv mom said wedding tomorrow or no other muhurat itself is red flag. Any human would think why he want marriage in 1 day

That too when girl marriage broken 2 days back 

Should not groom and girl family get time to give invitations to friends relatives neighbours classmates etc

I seriously doubt any family will say yes to wedding next day in india atleast 

There are lots of things to do bec india is no USA where you marry 4 times divorce 4 times 

Here once you marry its for life and hence celebrated very grandly than other countries with many days of festivity and many functions  

I mean first cousin second cousin thir cousins forget its even unknown cousins shall be called for weddings, forget immediate neighbours you will find neighbors 30 years back when you were born in another city  or your father neighbour in another city and give them invitations, you will find your classmates and ex colleagues parents and siblings invitations too. Its like you call medical shop guy grocery shop guy hotel guy of your 2-3 areas you stayed. So no way anyone does next day wedding. Your mom fourth cousins wifes phupa too will get cards for wedding in this country whom you never met in life. Your neighbourhood school and college principal and teachers and security get cards because they are your neighbours although no one in your kandaan ever studies there

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

After seeing this Kushi husband he look more red fag than  Jasbir or Ashutosh or RV too all three 

I am not getting good vibes just looking at that fellow 

Atleast Jassi truly loves Kushi will never harm her hes like madly in love with her

Ashutosh was a typical greedy groom 

But this Varun Sabharwal looks deadly like underworld guy or something 

I think this guy has already married another woman in another city and s not at all decent

Allso he looks dangerous human than Jasbir too 

to add more drama marry jasbir to diya younger sis 

poor rv one bro in law varun the deadly and another jasbir the crazy lol one devil one deep sea for rv in future 

why do i feel in future jasbir will marry either purvi sister or rv sister to take revenge 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I find this whole wedding of RV and Purvi as red flag

First a girl wedding is broken yesterday and today shes accused of spending night with RV by moholla guys 

Till here its ok

Even RV putting kumkum on headed of Purvi to save her reputation also believable 

But next day red flag starts 

RV and family come and see girl and say that tommorow is wedding else no other date

Excuse should not purvi family call friends and family or relatives to wedding 

Who sees a girl today and marries tomorrow

Give 3 days or a week or 15 days no to do all arrangements 

In india once proposal comes family will do enquiry of groom or girl family has any issues how they are etc from their known ppl and others than only agree

No one agrees seeing boy or girl to marry next day okk

The fact that Rv mom said wedding tomorrow or no other muhurat itself is red flag. Any human would think why he want marriage in 1 day

That too when girl marriage broken 2 days back 

Should not groom and girl family get time to give invitations to friends relatives neighbours classmates etc

I seriously doubt any family will say yes to wedding next day in india atleast 

There are lots of things to do bec india is no USA where you marry 4 times divorce 4 times 

Here once you marry its for life and hence celebrated very grandly than other countries with many days of festivity and many functions  

I mean first cousin second cousin thir cousins forget its even unknown cousins shall be called for weddings, forget immediate neighbours you will find neighbors 30 years back when you were born in another city  or your father neighbour in another city and give them invitations, you will find your classmates and ex colleagues parents and siblings invitations too. Its like you call medical shop guy grocery shop guy hotel guy of your 2-3 areas you stayed. So no way anyone does next day wedding. Your mom fourth cousins wifes phupa too will get cards for wedding in this country whom you never met in life. Your neighbourhood school and college principal and teachers and security get cards because they are your neighbours although no one in your kandaan ever studies there

It's a trp trick...Though they are like sinking ship marriage track always brings trp is a half truth half myth....