Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

I didn't read the conversation that what was going on just saw his face impression and started laughing at him ,he is portraying his all the sides of his personLITY I f Anku haven't got this talent what's his faults?I HAVE NO Favruite this season at all .

phonto.jpeg

Word Count: 1

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiya

@bold I think, this overly enthusiastic clone smiley8 must have convinced/forced/manipulated his investment to get in the mad-house of BB.smiley15 2583182D-B93F-439C-8B85-5E7A01F4B778.jpeg

yes it's obvious he wants fame as himself admitted he invested in his wife. They did smart jodi before BB, yaha pehli baat akele nahi pata aur akele aata phir koi nahi puchta Vicky ko phir pati patni yaha bhi saath as jodi aye as they know public will be interested to see their fav serial Bahu aur unke pati ko.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

And for the first time,i felt bad seeing ddt atmosphere :( ddt is like my home every year,but this time for some reason everyone ( almost) becomes so negative about her,where they even wishing their separation or bullying her in such a bad manner,just because she is pointing her husbands fault. When vicky bhaiya mocks her the Happiness i see here is actually heart braking for me:( because the ddtians i know they were never like this:(

From day one i am, making fun of her and never a fan of hers. Then i saw her comforting everyone in their bad phase, saw her soft side.Her mom in an interview with nayandeep said how she is loved by shweta di,rani di,papa( sushant family). They always fond of her nature. So now seeing people’s such negativity towards her here,i am feeling kinda sad:( and some how i feel ki ankita jeet hi jaye to accha hain( i know munawar will win)!

I think sab ddtians( those who is not married yet) needs to get married soonsmiley17( including me) to realise actually how a married couple lives- fighting and love ek sath hi chalta hain..smiley42

Awww pillow smiley31a big hug from my sidesmiley10. Don't worry about the negativity around Manku. We know that she has higher probability of winning the show smiley9smiley41smiley41. We will definitely celebrate our victory when she'll win the show in grand finalesmiley40. Don't take negative posts seriously. Some people hate her immensely . To express it they waste their time in spreading negativity for her on the forum rather than uplifting or praising their favourites.

You'll get married soonsmiley36smiley9.

Edited by SunqianFan - 9 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Awww pillow smiley31a big hug from my sidesmiley10. Don't worry about the negativity around Manku. We know that she has higher probability of winning the show smiley9smiley41smiley41. We will definitely celebrate our victory when she'll win the show in grand finalesmiley40. Don't take negative posts seriously. Some people hate her immensely . To express it they waste their time in spreading negativity for her on the forum rather than uplifting or praising their favourites.

You'll get married soonsmiley36smiley9.

Unke fav ke paas koi kuch quality nahin tabhi toh ye kaam kar rahe hain, This happens everytime I guess, mera ek season ka experience hai. Tabhi toh aajkal Vicky bhaiya ke itne fans ghoom rahe hainsmiley39

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Unke fav ke paas koi kuch quality nahin tabhi toh ye kaam kar rahe hain, This happens everytime I guess, mera ek season ka experience hai. Tabhi toh aajkal Vicky bhaiya ke itne fans ghoom rahe hainsmiley39

It's fine to support someone but BB is already giving kind of negative vibes. Why to make the forum more negative by creating posts for showing hatred towards a particular contestant smiley36????

Vicky beta jaise tharki log audience ko pasand aa rahe hain. munawar ko hi dekho losmiley39add Chomu also

Bluekohl thumbnail

It's fine to support someone but BB is already giving kind of negative vibes. Why to make the forum more negative by creating posts for showing hatred towards a particular contestant smiley36????

Vicky beta jaise tharki log audience ko pasand aa rahe hain. munawar ko hi dekho losmiley39add Chomu also

The bar for men is LOWWWW every year.

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

The bar for men is LOWWWW every year.

Nahin yaar Sid , Asim , Rohan Mehra , Ankit , GG itne kharab nahin thesmiley23. This season is closer to season 16 .

Edited by SunqianFan - 9 months ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She’s borderline psychotic with her insecurities and jealousy. On top her husband is a narcissist whi treats her like a doormat. NOONE is interested in your marital affairs but thats all they BORE us with. Whether they script fights or not they both come across as insufferable. Ankita has not shown one good quality about her personality and her relationship with inlaws is a proof of that. When Khanzadi was strong they didnt give two shits about her, its only when she went through her low phase Ankita preyed on her because thats all this manipulative couple does. Abhishek decoded thr game long time ago. They are nothing but insecure schemers and fakers. And these days shes doing nothing but showing her sarak chaap asliyat, bitching all day and setting false narratives.

Edited by mz.gigglez - 9 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

She’s borderline psychotic with her insecurities and jealousy. On top her husband is a narcissist whi treats her like a doormat. NOONE is interested in your marital affairs but thats all they BORE us with. Whether they script fights or not they both come across as insufferable. Ankita has not shown one good quality about her personality and her relationship with inlaws is a proof of that. When Khanzadi was strong they didnt give two shits about her, its only when she went through her low phase Ankita preyed on her because thats all this manipulative couple does. Abhishek decoded thr game long time ago. They are nothing but insecure schemers and fakers. And these days shes doing nothing but showing her sarak chaap asliyat, bitching all day and setting false narratives.

First idk what's up with the generalised summary because I've never held back on her flaws, I'm not even defending it. With KZ, and that's more important, Ankita stood by her when she's completely breaking down. And it is not that manipulative, it's who they are. There are some issues, some conditions where they feel empathy. Isha doesn't give a shit, they still sat by her and made her realise that what she's doing can be the worst thing for them

People aren't completely black or white, I know almost everything else is true about these two, but they can be kind sometimes.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Nahin yaar Sid , Asim , Rohan Mehra , Ankit , GG itne kharab nahin thesmiley23. This season is closer to season 16 .

Compare the treatment, PCC used to get so much shit, while Ankit will escape all criticism, even tho dude lies his way out so easily, people ignore the mental toll people like him put on others.

Shalin deffo abused his wife and he got sooo much support everywhere.