Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

And for the first time,i felt bad seeing ddt atmosphere :( ddt is like my home every year,but this time for some reason everyone ( almost) becomes so negative about her,where they even wishing their separation or bullying her in such a bad manner,just because she is pointing her husbands fault. When vicky bhaiya mocks her the Happiness i see here is actually heart braking for me:( because the ddtians i know they were never like this:(

From day one i am, making fun of her and never a fan of hers. Then i saw her comforting everyone in their bad phase, saw her soft side.Her mom in an interview with nayandeep said how she is loved by shweta di,rani di,papa( sushant family). They always fond of her nature. So now seeing people’s such negativity towards her here,i am feeling kinda sad:( and some how i feel ki ankita jeet hi jaye to accha hain( i know munawar will win)!

I think sab ddtians( those who is not married yet) needs to get married soonsmiley17( including me) to realise actually how a married couple lives- fighting and love ek sath hi chalta hain..smiley42

tbh I think it's deffo bc you've at least some connection with her. Also there are a few people who really hate her (it's pointless, no reason there. Like they HATE her, that's it) Like I'm no fan of her, but one thing I can't deny, she's a soft spot. She's kind IRL, esp when she knows people.

this, and most BB neutral forums, I found similar, there'll be fake narratives, and so much hate around one person, I left all forums and groups BB last year.

Really, I don;t think Vicky Ankita relationship is really normal, at the very least, it needs therapy.

Edited by Bluekohl - 9 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I am happy to see the neutral postssmiley20

Lol it's funny, bc this season I'm watching this as a neutral, and I just can't deal with most fake narratives, people are actually so hateful, for a show???!!!

And I'm not even a ankita fan. She's drawbacks and I always call out her flaws and issues. But the same people completely painting her as the worst person, their fav are way more problematic, and they're doing it to divert the issue from them.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Lol it's funny, bc this season I'm watching this as a neutral, and I just can't deal with most fake narratives, people are actually so hateful, for a show???!!!

And I'm not even a ankita fan. She's drawbacks and I always call out her flaws and issues. But the same people completely painting her as the worst person, their fav are way more problematic, and they're doing it to divert the issue from them.

Exactly I have a big problem with the false narative posts. You can hate someone ok but don't make false theories on that contestant. And frankly speaking this season is so boring that I don't even feel like defending anyone but still some people have ample amount of time to create false theories on other contestantssmiley36. And no way I am saying ankita is a saint. You can hate her and bash her but don't post false theories to intentionally tarnish her image. But this forum is still a safe heaven twitter, insta, etc mein to gandi gandi galiya bolte hai
Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Exactly I have a big problem with the false narative posts. You can hate someone ok but don't make false theories on that contestant. And frankly speaking this season is so boring that I don't even feel like defending anyone but still some people have ample amount of time to create false theories on other contestantssmiley36. And no way I am saying ankita is a saint. You can hate her and bash her but don't post false theories to intentionally tarnish her image. But this forum is still a safe heaven twitter, insta, etc mein to gandi gandi galiya bolte hai

Every place has its own issues tbh, of all the daily soaps and shows BB has to be the worst considering the economy this show has, there's so much money by PR, contestants etc.

And I call her out on most things, she's so many problems, I hate her for what she did to Rhea, but why lie shamelessly??I hate this about people sm.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was the same thing that happened for Dipika if I'm not wrong.

The problem I think is, Ankita is image conscious and she's only showing her bad side with Vicky, maybe she expects him to understand and it's her way of venting. But instead he keeps putting her down as well and leaving her even more frustrated.

For example- her whole issue with the Mannara thing. I believe it started when she asked her about the microwave and Vicky jumped in defending Mannara, wasn't even needed. He has not once stood for her - oh maybe the day he unnecessarily jumped on Munawar after the "faltu" task. I do think that was only to prove a point that Munawar jumped into someone else's fight 🙄poor male ego 🙄

If I was in Ankitas place, I would have reacted the same way she does, it's frustrating to see the one person who's meant to be on your side always picking on you - in any case, whether it's her cooking or telling you your duties - he kept saying all season play as individuals then why get angry at her for telling you what to do when she was captain. Again, his poor male ego 🙄 he only wants to play individually when it suits him, if she doesn't side with him she's a bad wife, if he doesn't side with her he's letting her play her individual game. 👏

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Vikki is a narcissist and they make the victim look bad. That is what is happening here. He keeps her confused, treats her like an object, withholds affection, targets her weakness, isolates and gaslights her.

He never agrees to his wrongdoings and always turns the tables on her. He himself talks to her badly and reprimands her that he does not like it when she talks like that in front of others.

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sangeeta

Vikki is a narcissist and they make the victim look bad. That is what is happening here. He keeps her confused, treats her like an object, withholds affection, targets her weakness, isolates and gaslights her.

He never agrees to his wrongdoings and always turns the tables on her. He himself talks to her badly and reprimands her that he does not like it when she talks like that in front of others.

smiley32 This -

Ankita was correct when she said to Isha Vicky should move on and find someone to make him happy because she can’t do it. I would argue Vicky doesn’t want that. He’s so effectively gas lit his current partner why start again 🤡

Edited by Lipstickqueen - 9 months ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

And for the first time,i felt bad seeing ddt atmosphere :( ddt is like my home every year,but this time for some reason everyone ( almost) becomes so negative about her,where they even wishing their separation or bullying her in such a bad manner,just because she is pointing her husbands fault. When vicky bhaiya mocks her the Happiness i see here is actually heart braking for me:( because the ddtians i know they were never like this:(

From day one i am, making fun of her and never a fan of hers. Then i saw her comforting everyone in their bad phase, saw her soft side.Her mom in an interview with nayandeep said how she is loved by shweta di,rani di,papa( sushant family). They always fond of her nature. So now seeing people’s such negativity towards her here,i am feeling kinda sad:( and some how i feel ki ankita jeet hi jaye to accha hain( i know munawar will win)!

I think sab ddtians( those who is not married yet) needs to get married soonsmiley17( including me) to realise actually how a married couple lives- fighting and love ek sath hi chalta hain..smiley42

Reading this, want to give you a KJo wali jhappi. smiley31

6594CA26-EBD7-4442-AD7A-AEB769226604.jpeg

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riddhan

I think problem is bcoz people have seen as serial best bahu, they expect her to be like her Archana in real life and can't accept her flaws wen fact is they all have flaws. If she would have been alone in the show, she would have done much better but her husband wanted fame too so both came together.

I blame both Vicky and Ankita for making mockery of their relationship but I also feel husband wife do fight but that doesn't mean they don't have love plus this is BB, they will only show wat gets them trp.

Though Vicky mom had made things more bad by unnecessary saying aati in interviews. Hope both Vicky and Ankita maje things better between them and their families.

@bold I think, this overly enthusiastic clone smiley8 must have convinced/forced/manipulated his investment to get in the mad-house of BB.smiley15 2583182D-B93F-439C-8B85-5E7A01F4B778.jpeg
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahiya

@bold I think, this overly enthusiastic clone smiley8 must have convinced/forced/manipulated his investment to get in the mad-house of BB.smiley15 2583182D-B93F-439C-8B85-5E7A01F4B778.jpeg

I didn't read the conversation that what was going on just saw his face impression and started laughing at him ,he is portraying his all the sides of his personLITY I f Anku haven't got this talent what's his faults?I HAVE NO Favruite this season at all .