A DEFENSE FOR ANKITA

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

From so many days I've been seeing constant negativity towards ankita, when she's good, it's pretentious, but when she does something wrong, it's considered as the true colors have been revealed. However the fact is people are complicated, they're not always goody good ITV bahu who'll remain perfect 100% of the time. She's her flaws, I won't even bother with Vicky relationship, somewhere most people give her sympathy, because tbh she knew who she's marrying. It's an old school money family which has coal mines, you gotta know what kinda hierarchy is affording your lifestyle. Those are the rules.

However to say that she fakes goodness, or fakes empathy is BS. Nope, she gets genuinely concerned when she sees anyone is pain, we've seen this with KZ, when entire house was busy mocking her, she's genuinely concerned. Same with Isha, and it goes for both Vicky and her, their behavior during their situation was commendable. Had they behaved like Isha does during everything, we'd have seen a wonderful movie of chintu chinti kaarnaame in 4k. People aren't perfect, yep she's jealous and insecure, but she's also genuinely a soft spot too esp when she knows people personally, that's why she's able to be so bi#chy so disgusting towards Rhea while being so nice to people inside BB. This is a very human trait, that we empathise with people with whom we connect more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is my post after few years in this forum. I’ve been a silent reader. The negativity on this forum for Ankita is too much. But I also seen several insta posts where people actually supporting her which make me realized ya bb forum is not the only medium here. Looks like some ppl are really invested in posting negativity on Ankita

priya185 thumbnail

I agree with most of your points

but Rhea has nothing to do with this show

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

I agree with most of your points

but Rhea has nothing to do with this show

It's to do the point I'm making about her.

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

From so many days I've been seeing constant negativity towards ankita, when she's good, it's pretentious, but when she does something wrong, it's considered as the true colors have been revealed. However the fact is people are complicated, they're not always goody good ITV bahu who'll remain perfect 100% of the time. She's her flaws, I won't even bother with Vicky relationship, somewhere most people give her sympathy, because tbh she knew who she's marrying. It's an old school money family which has coal mines, you gotta know what kinda hierarchy is affording your lifestyle. Those are the rules.

However to say that she fakes goodness, or fakes empathy is BS. Nope, she gets genuinely concerned when she sees anyone is pain, we've seen this with KZ, when entire house was busy mocking her, she's genuinely concerned. Same with Isha, and it goes for both Vicky and her, their behavior during their situation was commendable. Had they behaved like Isha does during everything, we'd have seen a wonderful movie of chintu chinti kaarnaame in 4k. People aren't perfect, yep she's jealous and insecure, but she's also genuinely a soft spot too esp when she knows people personally, that's why she's able to be so bi#chy so disgusting towards Rhea while being so nice to people inside BB. This is a very human trait, that we empathise with people with whom we connect more.

smiley20

IMG_8868.jpeg

Edited by mahiya - 9 months ago

Word Count: 1

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

People are also saying she is saying sorry to look good and to be proved to be the greater one. But i saw a interview video of pinkvilla of vicky and ankita where vicky and ankita both agreed that ankita says sorry more. And in that video vicky said jo galti karega woh hi sorry bolega na zyada.

So its her nature to say sorry sorry. She is not dominant at all in the relationship

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

And for the first time,i felt bad seeing ddt atmosphere :( ddt is like my home every year,but this time for some reason everyone ( almost) becomes so negative about her,where they even wishing their separation or bullying her in such a bad manner,just because she is pointing her husbands fault. When vicky bhaiya mocks her the Happiness i see here is actually heart braking for me:( because the ddtians i know they were never like this:(

From day one i am, making fun of her and never a fan of hers. Then i saw her comforting everyone in their bad phase, saw her soft side.Her mom in an interview with nayandeep said how she is loved by shweta di,rani di,papa( sushant family). They always fond of her nature. So now seeing people’s such negativity towards her here,i am feeling kinda sad:( and some how i feel ki ankita jeet hi jaye to accha hain( i know munawar will win)!

I think sab ddtians( those who is not married yet) needs to get married soonsmiley17( including me) to realise actually how a married couple lives- fighting and love ek sath hi chalta hain..smiley42

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 9 months ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think problem is bcoz people have seen as serial best bahu, they expect her to be like her Archana in real life and can't accept her flaws wen fact is they all have flaws. If she would have been alone in the show, she would have done much better but her husband wanted fame too so both came together.

I blame both Vicky and Ankita for making mockery of their relationship but I also feel husband wife do fight but that doesn't mean they don't have love plus this is BB, they will only show wat gets them trp.

Though Vicky mom had made things more bad by unnecessary saying aati in interviews. Hope both Vicky and Ankita maje things better between them and their families.

Edited by riddhan - 9 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I am happy to see the neutral postssmiley20

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

And for the first time,i felt bad seeing ddt atmosphere :( ddt is like my home every year,but this time for some reason everyone ( almost) becomes so negative about her,where they even wishing their separation or bullying her in such a bad manner,just because she is pointing her husbands fault. When vicky bhaiya mocks her the Happiness i see here is actually heart braking for me:( because the ddtians i know they were never like this:(

From day one i am, making fun of her and never a fan of hers. Then i saw her comforting everyone in their bad phase, saw her soft side.Her mom in an interview with nayandeep said how she is loved by shweta di,rani di,papa( sushant family). They always fond of her nature. So now seeing people’s such negativity towards her here,i am feeling kinda sad:( and some how i feel ki ankita jeet hi jaye to accha hain( i know munawar will win)!

I think sab ddtians( those who is not married yet) needs to get married soonsmiley17( including me) to realise actually how a married couple lives- fighting and love ek sath hi chalta hain..smiley42

Even hina khan faced the same situation in social media. Basically people think that every TV bahu is negative and fake. Though hina was notorious than ankitasmiley36. But that time hina group aur shilpa group dono galti karte the but people will just bash hina and paint her as the most worst person to ever take birth. That time people wished that hina has a miserable life but we all can see that today hina is very successful as an actresssmiley4. So I don't think anyone's badua will work on ankita or any other contestants we will keep bashing them but outside bb successful wahi hoga jiske karm achche honge. This stupid show doesn't determine anyone's life

Regarding ankita and vicky I find their marriage highly toxic and I wanted them to get divorced for their own good. But if they really solve their problems then I will be more than ok. I know every husband wife will have fights no problem roz jhagra karo but don't be toxicsmiley20

Edited by RockingSunny - 9 months ago