Ankita is a shameless woman

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Ankita is shameless. She is not just shameless but also a sadist. I don’t think she can see anyone else happy. If people notice, she had an issue with Vicky being happy around his mother, while she was grumpy throughout (with her and Vicky’s mother). Yeh kaisi aurat hai? And she kept talking about fights stuff when both mothers kept requesting her to leave it. Thori tou sharam aur lehaaz karo.

And now this KJo promo…did anyone notice how when KJo told Vicky he should have stood behind Ankita or something, she was nodding in agreement (like she always does)? Yaar thori tou sharam karle Ankita. What else can Vicky do? He was trying to console your grumpy face when his mother was there and he could have easily spent time with her! He also repeatedly asked you what is wrong etc. Ek tou wo poora din teri bakwas sunta hai, oopar se tu kabhi zindagi mein khush nahi reh sakti, tou wo kare tou kare kya? Jeena chor de?

So disappointing! What a shameless creature tbh. Should be ashamed of herself. I hope Vicky leaves her. He deserves someone so much better! Iss Anty ko nikaal phainko!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Ankita is shameless. She is not just shameless but also a sadist. I don’t think she can see anyone else happy. If people notice, she had an issue with Vicky being happy around his mother, while she was grumpy throughout (with her and Vicky’s mother). Yeh kaisi aurat hai? And she kept talking about fights stuff when both mothers kept requesting her to leave it. Thori tou sharam aur lehaaz karo.

And now this KJo promo…did anyone notice how when KJo told Vicky he should have stood behind Ankita or something, she was nodding in agreement (like she always does)? Yaar thori tou sharam karle Ankita. What else can Vicky do? He was trying to console your grumpy face when his mother was there and he could have easily spent time with her! He also repeatedly asked you what is wrong etc. Ek tou wo poora din teri bakwas sunta hai, oopar se tu kabhi zindagi mein khush nahi reh sakti, tou wo kare tou kare kya? Jeena chor de?

So disappointing! What a shameless creature tbh. Should be ashamed of herself. I hope Vicky leaves her. He deserves someone so much better! Iss Anty ko nikaal phainko!

[/QUOT very true she can do what ever she wants but Vicky is not allowed to talk to any female housemates plus cant even spend the time with his mum just had to bare . So if Kj HAS said those words thats clear they wants to push Anku up and push Vicki down sam was the season 15 between Bheja ND kk .

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dont knw if u guys are married or not..but having father in law ringing window mother and saying "did you kick your husband too" is below the belt ...the fact that even after hearing this she kept apologizing to her mother and father in law..shows how much invested she is in her marriage and relationships...

I dnt appreciate how she behaved with Vicky (kicking/slapping) but her in laws do not have the right to be insulting her and her mother like this

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I dont knw if u guys are married or not..but having father in law ringing window mother and saying "did you kick your husband too" is below the belt ...the fact that even after hearing this she kept apologizing to her mother and father in law..shows how much invested she is in her marriage and relationships...

I dnt appreciate how she behaved with Vicky (kicking/slapping) but her in laws do not have the right to be insulting her and her mother like this

I agree FIL shouldn’t be asking such questions to mother. However Ankitha apology is not sincere but she is taunting MIL for cameras. Look how my in laws are but I am still apologising.

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

I agree FIL shouldn’t be asking such questions to mother. However Ankitha apology is not sincere but she is taunting MIL for cameras. Look how my in laws are but I am still apologising.

Ek number ki besharam hai Ankita...

Usko bus validation chahiye, ke woh sab kuch thik kar rahi hai, camera pe achi dikh rahi hai, even she herself is arguing with her own mom, maine yesa kya bol diya yaar... kamini..

kya kya nahi bola, SSR ke naam pe sympathy...

Vicky ko chapal maarna, Munwar se chipka chipki..

Chii..........

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why don’t you think about Vicky’s family. Ankita kicked Vicky on national TV.How many relatives will be talking about that. What are they going to answer them. It was not something that happened in there home but it happened on national TV. Ankita should think before behaving like that on national TV. If Vicky slapped Ankita on national TV than Ankita’s mom and many more people would be asking the same question:

priya185 thumbnail

Ankita gets bashed even for nodding lol

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Why don’t you think about Vicky’s family. Ankita kicked Vicky on national TV.How many relatives will be talking about that. What are they going to answer them. It was not something that happened in there home but it happened on national TV. Ankita should think before behaving like that on national TV. If Vicky slapped Ankita on national TV than Ankita’s mom and many more people would be asking the same question:

Ankita should definitely think before such acts on TV

But what did Ankita's mum have to do with this? ..is this really logical thing to ask when her husband has just recently passed away?..its not like she could ring up Ankita and scold her

As for Vicky's relative...will they not talk about his flirty ways with other ladies in the house?! And he exactly is not the best husband either

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ankita should definitely think before such acts on TV

But what did Ankita's mum have to do with this? ..is this really logical thing to ask when her husband has just recently passed away?..its not like she could ring up Ankita and scold her

As for Vicky's relative...will they not talk about his flirty ways with other ladies in the house?! And he exactly is not the best husband either

In India families are involved in marriage. You can’t say that one’s parents what to do in it. They are not gf and bf so parents had nothing to say.

We didn’t seen Vicky crossing the line as much it’s talked. We all know from what’s shown that there is not some love marriage. Both are in this marriage for there benefits. Ankita or Ankita’s mom had the right to ask about his nature but Kjo or Salman also had no right to ask Vicky to how to behave. What was Vicky supposed to do in that matter he should have said

Mom she can kick me slap me or beat me you and dad please stay out of it.

I never said Vicky is ideal husband but some things should not be done on TV. No one knows Vicky.If something gone wrong than he will go back to his business but there would always a tag with Ankita. I said she should have think before doing it because it was on TV.

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

In India families are involved in marriage. You can’t say that one’s parents what to do in it. They are not gf and bf so parents had nothing to say.

We didn’t seen Vicky crossing the line as much it’s talked. We all know from what’s shown that there is not some love marriage. Both are in this marriage for there benefits. Ankita or Ankita’s mom had the right to ask about his nature but Kjo or Salman also had no right to ask Vicky to how to behave. What was Vicky supposed to do in that matter he should have said

Mom she can kick me slap me or beat me you and dad please stay out of it.

I never said Vicky is ideal husband but some things should not be done on TV. No one knows Vicky.If something gone wrong than he will go back to his business but there would always a tag with Ankita. I said she should have think before doing it because it was on TV.

Again you are missing the point ..i am not saying Ankita disrespecting her husband is right in any way..

Vicky's dad had no right to call Ankita's mum and say the things he did ..they should have complained to Ankita ..or even Vicky .....even if they had decided to speak to her mum ..what sort of thing is this to say "did you kick your husband too" ..this shows their mentality..and they fact that the mother in law still continues to speak ill out in front of the media and turns blind eye to their son's actions

Families do indeed get involved but doesnt mean such actions are justified