Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 177

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

💯

Uss useless Puneesh ko bhi tou finals mein le gaye the. smiley36. Uske tou votes bhi nahin thay

Yaar I hated Puneesh but he was still better than Ayesha. Dimag to tha bande me and he played the game, Shilpa ki taraf bhi tha aur Vikas ki taraf - magar Ayesha ka Koi role hi nhi hai. All she did is revealing Munna's secrets - yahi game rahi hai iski.

Although, free loaders in finale like Puneesh, Aarti have always been disappointing to see. They don't have any journey to even watch in journey video.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37smiley37

Apni hi bahu ki band bajati hai smiley37

Colors me kaam karegi Ankita isiliye jitaegesmiley37

https://x.com/NaaginBlockbus1/status/1744733048699298294?s=20

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Neend aarahi Hai aur bhook bhi lagi Hai.

smiley13smiley13

May I suggest Stana ka music? Neend ayegi hi nahi phir tujhe. smiley27

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Finally hum ek hi side aagaye warna Neil ki burayi kar kar ke tumne mera dil hi tod diya tha smiley19

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Yaar I hated Puneesh but he was still better than Ayesha. Dimag to tha bande me and he played the game, Shilpa ki taraf bhi tha aur Vikas ki taraf - magar Ayesha ka Koi role hi nhi hai. All she did is revealing Munna's secrets - yahi game rahi hai iski.

Although, free loaders in finale like Puneesh, Aarti have always been disappointing to see. They don't have any journey to even watch in journey video.

more than Aarti there was another girl was deserving one ,I just forgot her name suddenly .
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37smiley37

My YouTube is filled with Bikky ki mataji's interviews.

You saw that one clip where she basically referred to Anku as a potential investment like yahi yaha tak la sakti thi Bikky ko. Basically like he married for fame and not love and that they weren't on board with the whole relationship?

Aunty ne galat Ekta Kapoor characters se inspiration le li. While I can understand that she is from a different generation with a different school of thought, but that is no excuse for her nastiness towards her son's wife. Vikcy ko kya hi bole, mummy ji ko pehle counseling ke liye bhejo.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Fair enough but I think in such cases its better to evict early in the season than to wait till the last week. Jaise Rider ko pehlay nikala tha, inhe bhi nikal dete. This close to the final just feel it’s unfair on the ppl who have been voting.

I will feel bad for arun but not for ayesha. She is absolutely non deserving

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

WTH! How is it disrespect if he didn't want to know his future?

I saw the clip, he was very respectful with the astrologer when he said she can't do it. How is it disrespectful to other religion.

In Islam, we aren't allowed to know our future or fortune telling. Also if other muslim contestants didn't refuse it's their call. Can't compare with them.

Honestly, I don't think most people follow each and everything of your religion. I mean we follow whatever we could. That's the reality generally...

Exactly

Why to involve religion in everything. No one is perfect. If someone can follow some teachings of their religion then that's fine na. We can't question them that other things are also there which they are not following. That's their faith, their deeds. We can't judge them on that. God knows the intentions and intentions matter the most in this case.

NINALOGY thumbnail

smiley37smiley37

Aunty ko koi bolo chup kar ky ghar beithy.

Apny saath saath vicky aur porey parivar ki image kharab kar rahi hain

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

May I suggest Stana ka music? Neend ayegi hi nahi phir tujhe. smiley27

Bachi ko khana dena tha darana nhi tha