Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 158

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Demoralize hi kar dia isne apni beti ko, matlab theek hai but he was questioning her like BB more than anything elsesmiley36

I felt he was putting up an act of strict dad. There's an iv by someone Lokesh woh bol raha tha parents are embarrassed of Isha ke chumma chatti on screen. And had asked BB to send her back. Don't know kitna jhooth hai ya sach.

Mother toh waise bahut free hai, clubbing sab ke reels dekhe hai iske chintu ke saath bhi and abhishek ke saath bhi. But more with chintu.

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

🤣🤣🤣

Yaar agar dekha jaye she's the only one who doesn't have an outside story.

Baaki sabke sab are living off on bahar ke kaand only. Munna ayesha ho, trio ho ya vicky ankita.

Haan. I agree. Aur kabhi sensible baat boltee hain. But sab waste hota hain kyonkee uska focus sirf munna hain. Bahot bada crush kar baithee hain aur sirf denial mein hain

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messiah

Ek unpopular question thoda saahas le kar poochtee hu..

Abhishek itnaa aggressive hain. Usko koi bully naheen kar saktaa. Haan Samanth ne poking to keeya. Par usko bully kyon bol rahey hain?
Abhishek ne kitnee poking kee hain .. par usko bully naheen bolta koi. usney to yeah bhee bol deeya main galat naheen hu after 3 din ka fake sorry ..

Ye sab kuch zyada hua after aishwarya ka exit.

I also feel they used to tease him mental bolke but BB didn't air it and saved it for future when trps are literally dying. Remember how Neil ke iv about the mental thingy had gone viral and uske baad hi it was aired how isha did it. She did the same way Neil did it.

BB ne socha hoga ab isne bahar bol hi diya hai toh chalo lets cash in on it.

As for him saying woh toh bolta rahe tha hai, jis din family members aa rahe te us din se sabko sorry soreh bol raha hai.

Abhishek is very weak he seeks a lot of validation from Munna, ankita and vicky. I don't think I have seen anyone so weak in bb till date. Aur woh kitna daar gaya ta maar ke.

Us din guests se bhi Jaake puch raha tha maine kuch kiya kya she started it na bolo aap 🙄🙄. What the hell why should they get into your fights.

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messiah

Haan. I agree. Aur kabhi sensible baat boltee hain. But sab waste hota hain kyonkee uska focus sirf munna hain. Bahot bada crush kar baithee hain aur sirf denial mein hain

Ye, but then again her sister was saying woh aise hi hai... She gets attached and all that jazz.

Well for her own good I wish her sister is right and there is nothing like that. Warna ek dum pyaar tune kya kiya scene hoga 😭😭.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good Isha stood her ground infront of Abhishek’s mom regarding the broken TV and otherwise. But overall their parents were measured in their words to the people they didn’t like smiley36

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 8 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I felt he was putting up an act of strict dad. There's an iv by someone Lokesh woh bol raha tha parents are embarrassed of Isha ke chumma chatti on screen. And had asked BB to send her back. Don't know kitna jhooth hai ya sach.

Mother toh waise bahut free hai, clubbing sab ke reels dekhe hai iske chintu ke saath bhi and abhishek ke saath bhi. But more with chintu.

Exactly but mom is telling Isha she is pissed when she already knew everything. Like way to throw her under the bus smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

To a limit Isha deserves bashing on this, Ankita was (or at least pretending to be concerned) Isha was literally like laughing, jumping around, in front of Ayesha, wo bhi itni badi chu hai that she can't see how her issue is being treated like a page 3 gossip.

But bashing isha on this, and not on KZ where she deserved to get dragged so much, and not on throwing chintu under the bus is ridiculous

manna baby is this year's sajid khan, KOI KUCH NAHIN BOLEGA USKE AGAINST

Kahi toh Isha ko jhaad padd ri hai. Achi baat hai.
Messiah thumbnail

Ye sab kuch zyada hua after aishwarya ka exit.

I also feel they used to tease him mental bolke but BB didn't air it and saved it for future when trps are literally dying. Remember how Neil ke iv about the mental thingy had gone viral and uske baad hi it was aired how isha did it. She did the same way Neil did it.

BB ne socha hoga ab isne bahar bol hi diya hai toh chalo lets cash in on it.

As for him saying woh toh bolta rahe tha hai, jis din family members aa rahe te us din se sabko sorry soreh bol raha hai.

Abhishek is very weak he seeks a lot of validation from Munna, ankita and vicky. I don't think I have seen anyone so weak in bb till date. Aur woh kitna daar gaya ta maar ke.

Us din guests se bhi Jaake puch raha tha maine kuch kiya kya she started it na bolo aap 🙄🙄. What the hell why should they get into your fights.

Mainey to yeah angle se sochaa heen naheen. Kyonkee mein biased hoon. Usney heenaaa ki aur allegation hain show ke pehley bhee. So woh mere leeye seedha zero ho gayaa.

But aapkey sab points sahee hain. Agar woh itnaaa aggressive insaan naheen hota to shayad show jeet jaata tbh.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ye, but then again her sister was saying woh aise hi hai... She gets attached and all that jazz.

Well for her own good I wish her sister is right and there is nothing like that. Warna ek dum pyaar tune kya kiya scene hoga 😭😭.

Mannara ko jo hai wo attachment nee hai yaar, it’s unhealthy obsession and it’s nightmarish!
Messiah thumbnail

Do you remember the scene where she told him “mein tujhey khaaa jaoongee” in some episode. Sach mein I thought akaley hotey to munna ke kapdey phaad kar kya kuch kar leteee smiley2 aisa tone thaa uskaa.

Isliye mein convinced hoon. One of 4 biwis hain Handa. smiley37 Ofc I hope her sis is right. smiley36