Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 149

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Oh yes, now that you mentioned it - right! It was ankita’s mother aatein hi started off and shifted the blame on Vicky ki Maa.

Sahi hai Maa beti hain pariwar ke saath acha Kaat te hai 🤣.

Vicky agar Abhishek ke peeche itna nahi padha hota bewajah aur apne biwi pe dhyan deta toh shayad ye bashing na milti. ( honestly atm it's looking like how manna goes around Munna)

Also ankita ek dum pavitra rishta roop mein tayar hoke aayi.

@break, she's just dhamki giving him. Or they both maybe pulling a Rubinav kinda drama for the game.

Vicky has lost the plot. I don’t like Abhishek but jab se wo wapis aya hai Vicky uspe befaltu mei chadhta rhta hai.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Messiah

itnaa bakwaas hosting. Sab jagah mein director hoon (isha ko). Mainey is par ek movie bhee banayee. So what Karan. Mein to episode skip karney waalee hoon. Kuch bhee bol rahaan hain aur bhashan de rahaan about being husband jiskaa experience khood ko naheen hain.. smiley18

yeah to Salman se bhee worse hain jab usney munna ko bola ki commitment naheen to jitnee girlfriends ko ghummaana hain ..ghuma le. smiley18

Look who's talking! In some recent movie he had MIL and SIL shopping for inners🤮. Kya hai kuch bhi in the name of modernization. Isske movies aise hote hai 🙄.

It was sick of Salman to say that to munna how disgusting these ppl are.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lord bobby with kareenasmiley41smiley42. They worked together in Ajnabi smiley27especially the title song was perfect. Kareena standing at the edge of the palacesmiley37smiley9Loved them too.Kind of funny scenariosmiley37lord bobby expressionssmiley42smiley27.

https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=SE0qosvtpMli6Mnu

Edited by SunqianFan - 8 months ago
Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Hahahah yeah! You’re so right, so I have a fear of flying and I say a silent prayer before take off but one flight was turbulent and this poor old woman started chanting prayers and everyone got even more scared thinking we are done for smiley37

smiley37smiley37 Imagine agar videsh mein flight mein chanting koi karey during turbulence. Gorey log seedha dar kar arrest karwaaa dengey… complain to zaroor koi karegaaa. smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Sallu used to look handsome in his youth .His onscreen pair with Sonali Bendre was the bestsmiley42smiley27. They shared an electrifying chemistrysmiley43smiley36more than Sallu-Aish.Sizzling pairsmiley42.

https://tenor.com/kudP7sVubxb.gif

I didn’t like his chemistry with Sonali since I found it too vanilla but yeah Sallu looked good in his prime. He still looks good IMO.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

some rando told me khushi based on a picture they saw of me on my sm but i don't agree smiley36

khushi kon ha

Waise tum yeh kewshen karlo hume to ignore krdya sab ne lol

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Baap re aur kitna puche? Kya kare bhai khud bhi rona shuru karde? Khud sorry bol de?

Did you that satisfaction on her face in the initial few seconds? This season everyone is worse than the other.

She is just unreal - woh toh devtaa banta nahin, ye apne aap ko devi jaise present karti hai. Abhi episode dekh rahi hoon, bol rahi hai, meine aapko dosti karne se kab rokaa, kab insecurity dikhai, pagal insaan smiley39

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Vicky has lost the plot. I don’t like Abhishek but jab se wo wapis aya hai Vicky uspe befaltu mei chadhta rhta hai.

Someone mentioned on the main form how they don't like Abhishek and all this is making them like him 🤣🤣🤣.

Truly liked Vicky, but he has totally lost it jab se woh vapas aaya. Ek toh u cried the most when he left and then u were the most against him for his return. Ab aagaya hai toh aur bhi Pagal hogaya. Mostly he wants his place top 5 ho ya top 3! He knows uske hote hue woh nahi hona.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Messiah

itnaa bakwaas hosting. Sab jagah mein director hoon (isha ko). Mainey is par ek movie bhee banayee. So what Karan. Mein to episode skip karney waalee hoon. Kuch bhee bol rahaan hain aur bhashan de rahaan about being husband jiskaa experience khood ko naheen hain.. smiley18

yeah to Salman se bhee worse hain jab usney munna ko bola ki commitment naheen to jitnee girlfriends ko ghummaana hain ..ghuma le. smiley18

Exactly he is a director so he has become a psych expert smiley39. I mean Isha does deserve a bashing for constantly flipping and bullying Khanzaadi also throwing Chintu under the bus but Munna ki love story mein interest pure ghar ne dikhaya.

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Look who's talking! In some recent movie he had MIL and SIL shopping for inners🤮. Kya hai kuch bhi in the name of modernization. Isske movies aise hote hai 🙄.

It was sick of Salman to say that to munna how disgusting these ppl are.

Aur in contestants ko actors bunna hain. Well most contestants ko. To reply bhee kaisey karey ? Bollywood powerful log chalatey hain. :(.
Mein Vicky bhayaa ki jagah hotee to kya kya bol detee…. aisey bhashan par. smiley44Karan shaayad mujhey immediate nishkasheet kartaa smiley37