Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 146

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Messiah

biker detective ki tarah winner ko fav banaa lo. Samasya ka solution. smiley36

Next season se wahi karunga iss season to der ho gayismiley19
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Messiah

Walk yah treadmill pe. Kabhee mujhey mind clear karnaa hota hain. It helps me. Podcasts try keeya. Focus naheen rehtaa. 1 out of 10 sentences sun ke kya faida smiley36 So music heen sauntee hoon.

Haan treadmill and walks pe hote hai chanting, I thought u were doing some proper workout and mantra sun rahi ho. I was like nah, aisa nahi hoga🤣🤣.

Walks out in the nature are best❤️.

Podcast mere se bhi nahi hota, I friend had suggested that beer biceps wala guy. Woh sunke same situation hua jo aapne bola 🤣.

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

As of Munna ka koi game hai 🤣. Lottery app ki iss baari🤣.

Asleee gamers vicky bhayya aur isha to shaayad top 5 bhee naheen hongey. smiley18…yeah show ka faida kya agar pre show fans jeeta dengey? Other than munna ka rest period to recharge uskey 6 sim aur handa ka addition to one of those slots smiley36

RockingSunny thumbnail

Jo aapne jitna bhi bits and pieces mein ye season dekha, wo dekhkar kis contestant ko sabse zyada zillat ke laddoo khilane ka man karta haismiley36

Edited by RockingSunny - 8 months ago
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh toh anarth ho gaya beta smiley18smiley37smiley8smiley37smiley37smiley36.

IMG_20240114_122459.jpg

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

IMG_20240114_122459.jpg

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

i said the exact same thing when i initially watched the promo smiley36 he asked her about it, they had a discussion and she expressed she's unhappy with things his mom has said. she even asked him if they should take a break. then later at night she pushed his mom again to discuss this topic when his mom was just trying to sleep. even then, vicku came and consoled her when she was crying and ignored his mom. what else is he supposed to do smiley29 ankita purposely didn't tell him the thing about his dad calling her mom - she could have expressed that she didn't like it and they could have had a conversation about it. isko khud hi matter drag karte rehna hai for sympathy and she's getting just that now even on wkw.

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Haan treadmill and walks pe hote hai chanting, I thought u were doing some proper workout and mantra sun rahi ho. I was like nah, aisa nahi hoga🤣🤣.

Walks out in the nature are best❤️.

Podcast mere se bhi nahi hota, I friend had suggested that beer biceps wala guy. Woh sunke same situation hua jo aapne bola 🤣.

Core strength thodaa kartee hoon. Muscle naheen lose karnaa. smiley36

Nature best hain. Har saal hum log 2 safari trips kartey hain. Family ka common pyaar hain.

Haan. Podcasts mere friends kaisey suntey hain .. no idea. Yeah beer biceps guy kaun hain. Naam interesting hain. smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Karan never lets the person respond. Isha wasn’t the only one showing interest so what is he on about smiley29

https://x.com/bb24x7_/status/1746418381769838599?s=46&t=oHvRjCOkPBEDTgIhPwcg6w

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

IMG_20240114_122459.jpg

BB should play this game everyday for 6 7 hrs. this was genuinely entertaining