Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 142

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

No idea tho my mom is always telling me to chant mantras especially when I was in uni. You best be assured I did as I was freaking ou in final exams smiley37

Mantra chanting toh mein karti hoon, bahut sukoon milta hai usme meko, but only when am calm 🤣🤣🤣. Freak out time mein kuch nahi hota mere se. Ek dum dead duck ban jaati hoon🤣🤣.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I think k JSR was blown out of proportion. I highly doubt usne woh irade se kiya ho... Cause i have seen many times he does say it and pranam toh morning dance mein karta hi tha. Ab woh uska religion hai karega hi na 🤣.

Am sure munna does namaz ghar pe? I mean BB house mein. Cause they don't be without doing it AFAIK. I had a Muslim colleague jo lunch break mein karti thi and she had mentioned how they don't miss it.

I don’t feel that JSR was deliberate I meant theories were on twitter that it was smiley37. I also think they’re overthinking it massively.

My point was simply that celebs have a demographic that they like keeping happy and it’s not unheard of to cater to them even if they themselves might not have much of a problem. Not to offend anyone but that’s the truth of this industry.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is dangerous and it causes a lot of harm. So many vulnerable people drain their money and base life decisions on superstitions but again whatever helps them get by I guess.

Him refusing it has nothing to do with being anti hindu.

Exactly ab toh I've no lost love for munnawar but this is way below the belt. You can't put something so disgusting on someone, plenty of people do not participate in these thing, doesnt mean they're hinduphobic. Some do, despite their religions, but that is their choice.

VintageWine thumbnail

Haaye 100 years... Soch rahi thi, you missing out in the conversation.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Mantra chanting toh mein karti hoon, bahut sukoon milta hai usme meko, but only when am calm 🤣🤣🤣. Freak out time mein kuch nahi hota mere se. Ek dum dead duck ban jaati hoon🤣🤣.

Freak out time I’m crying and my mom is yelling at me after a long time of trying to calm me down. She’s finally like stfu smiley37

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Har jagah kuch logo ka religious war shuru ho jata haismiley21. Pata nahi har cheez mein religion ko beech mein lake inhe kya milta hai

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messiah

Naheen. ….JSR bolnaaa bahoot hee common hain. smiley44smiley44

I know I know I meant people on SM we’re saying that I don’t think it’s deliberate smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Mujhe toh sallu aur munna same same se lagne lage hainfor obvious reasons smiley9

sallu boi ko phasi laga leni chaiyeh is py toh
VintageWine thumbnail

I don’t feel that JSR was deliberate I meant theories were on twitter that it was smiley37. I also think they’re overthinking it massively.

My point was simply that celebs have a demographic that they like keeping happy and it’s not unheard of to cater to them even if they themselves might not have much of a problem. Not to offend anyone but that’s the truth of this industry.

I didn't mean it you either, twitter was having a meltdown with it 🤣🤣. Aadat hai in logon ko to blow everything out of proportion.

Anyway munna is winning hands down cause ab stan ki army is supporting him 🤣. What a lazy winner tho.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXOL

mujhe abhishek ki mom bilkul pasand nahi aayi… isha kaha unhe attitude de rahi thi smiley29

Abhishek ko bahar jo support mil rha uska asar hai, agar support nhi hota to inka attitude kuchh aur hota,