Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 140

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

lots of muslims also believe that fortunetelling is against their faith, so if munawar feels that way, what's wrong with it? these people are calling him hinduphobic for not partaking in it which is insane to me 🤦🏽‍♀️

Which is fair, to each their own. This is not hinduphobic at all. Yeah tho like I feel people say on SM Abhishek saying ‘J’ai shree ram’ is to target a certain demographic and community, this too could be a move to ensure that a community feels connected to him. I don’t really find it that wrong, and I might be way off mark. He was respectful enough!

In either case it is not anti Hindu because fortune telling is not a trademark of Hindus alone.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 8 months ago
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ha to sab hi ky lye overrate over hyped ka hi dekha itny pages ma

Alag joker ho tum log

aj ddt walo se munna ki jal gai smiley17smiley37

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Oh yeah? My friend is Muslim and man she got the ugliest engagement ring solely due to her uncle telling her she needs to have the stone touching her skin.

She showed me the first draft of the design and I was like girl this is hideous smiley37. She still wears that hideous ring due to her uncle.

My mom is so into pranic healing and reikhi, but her friends circle are full of white people and Muslims who also do it. It’s a stereotype that only Hindus are into astrology and numerology plus crystals. Surely a lot are but many aren’t.

Lmao! I got some crystals from him when we had been to the inaugural thingy, it didn't help me tho 🤣🤣.

Yeah yeah, aj kal people just go with the flow and follow everything. It's both good and bad I feel. Just cause woh kar raha hai mein bhi kar leti hoon.

Any idea about prani healing? Wanna give it a shot.

Edited by VintageWine - 8 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

There are different things associated with every religion, but the point is just, if something isnt bothering you, then let people live. Why do you have to cry and stoop so low just because you dont like a person.

I'd consider it entertainment but tbh in countries like india, there are way too many babas who're legit dangerous

It is dangerous and it causes a lot of harm. So many vulnerable people drain their money and base life decisions on superstitions but again whatever helps them get by I guess.

Him refusing it has nothing to do with being anti hindu.

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I have a Muslim friend who owns a gem stone /crystal store and also offers astrology reading before they purchase the stone.

And has recently started pranic healing too.

mujhey aaj tak maloom naheen tha ki some religions don’t allow for astrology. smiley44smiley44..aaj kuch nayaa gyaan meela BB se.

Kya yoga allowed hain sab religion mein ?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Sallu used to look handsome in his youth .His onscreen pair with Sonali Bendre was the bestsmiley42smiley27. They shared an electrifying chemistrysmiley43smiley36more than Sallu-Aish.Sizzling pairsmiley42.

https://tenor.com/kudP7sVubxb.gif

dang salman sonali

https://twitter.com/SK_Fan143/status/1644114853563621376?t=QM9ig7lUQJQXXUVSz1vjWw&s=19

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I had a nightmare yesterday . Rider troubled in my sleep by boasting about his followers and bro-sena .So ,I made him walk on the shame carpet which had needles all over it .Not only this, I roasted Munna by revealing his real life secrets in the show. He was sending wedding proposals to almost 40 girls at a time.

Aap to mujhse bhi bare bb ke obsessed fanatic niklesmiley37. Mujhe bhi bb wale sapne ate hai but itne dhinkchak sapne bhi nahismiley36
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Lmao! I got some crystals from him when we had been to the inaugural thingy, it didn't help me tho 🤣🤣.

Yeah yeah, aj kal people just go with the flow and follow everything. It's both good and bad I feel. Just cause woh kar raha hai mein bhi kar leti hoon.

Any idea about prani healing? Wanna give it a shot.

No idea tho my mom is always telling me to chant mantras especially when I was in uni. You best be assured I did as I was freaking ou in final exams smiley37

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 8 months ago
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I had a nightmare yesterday . Rider troubled in my sleep by boasting about his followers and bro-sena .So ,I made him walk on the shame carpet which had needles all over it .Not only this, I roasted Munna by revealing his real life secrets in the show. He was sending wedding proposals to almost 40 girls at a time.

Animated GIF

Word Count: 1

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Sallu 98-05 was too good

Tum log kuch bhi bolty ho smiley36 yeh over rate wo over hyped lol 😂

He was good in his young agesmiley4