Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 138

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

He lost all his charm once he entered the dishoom dishoom stuff and looked like a steroid truck. all his movies look same, are same, there's nothing. but yeah around 2000s he had looks

now he looks like a meat brick smiley36 but yeah he was better looking in the 90s and early 2000s

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
He is bad actor to be very honest. Worst than Handasmiley34. Seems like he's about to get an electric shock. CHOMU LOOKS UNBEARABLE IN CLEAN SHAVE. HIS FANGIRLS ARE BLIND OR WHATsmiley19smiley19?
Edited by SunqianFan - 8 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I agree Vicky is overdoing it with Abhishek - itna kya Isha ka wakeel ban raha hai, she called you faltu last week. Iss aadmi mein dimag toh hai nahin.

Even Munawar is like khaa apni maa ki kasam, then is like I am trying to make you understand. Are you? For Isha? Isha thinks you're a creep. Abhishek's gaali was ghatiya and I am sure Isha did not say that gaali but she is capable of fighting herself instead of everyone charging up.

Haan Ankita's mother must be under a lot of pressure, but she should know her daughter is an attention seeking leech. Waking mothers up from their sleep, denying talking about ssr, constantly saying Vicky doesnt give me this or that, like girl if you are so self assured - leave him. She wanted to get it out of MIL on purpose.

Agreed with everything.

Ye sab log Abhishek pe chad ke jo last time hua, ussi ka intezar kar rahe hai either they want him to raise his hands so he would be eliminated or they dumb to give him sympathy and attention aise.

Tbh atm if any watches the show without bahar ka info is goona say they ganging up in him. Especially the way Ankita goes ye Pagal Hai x2 and dur rahao. It's demeaning. Uske khud ke harkatein pagalon se kaam nahi hai. I swear she looked like she's on anxiety tabs or something cause they way she twists her mouth and grinds her teeth is actually giving it away. Her doc did a good job for her all these months.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

day 1 se ready tha yeh ronay wala shot dene k liye but bb ne is ki mom ko 3rd day pe bheja smiley36

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is so disgusting. Refusing astrology isnt hinduphobic, my family is hindu and none of us have had this done ever, my dad calls them fraud

Astrology isnโ€™t even strictly for Hindus, a lot of Muslims follow numerology and astrology.

I have seen Muslim friends of mine wear stones and stuff like that. Itโ€™s cultural.

Yea I agree kundali and all is ofc based on religious practices. Frankly itโ€™s just an entertainment exercise - I doubt anyone believes theyโ€™re going to be millionaires and Brad Pitt because this guy says so.

VintageWine thumbnail

I KNOW!! Zoya wardrobe was LIT, esp before saree era. her suits, and everything was so gorgeous, like literally goals. more than HC I was swooning over jen. So pretty mashallahsmiley27

Haan suits hi mast te... Didn't like the saree era.

Those soft curls, big jhumki and chandlerz, kangan sab ek dum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Agreed with everything.

Ye sab log Abhishek pe chad ke jo last time hua, ussi ka intezar kar rahe hai either they want him to raise his hands so he would be eliminated or they dumb to give him sympathy and attention aise.

Tbh atm if any watches the show without bahar ka info is goona say they ganging up in him. Especially the way Ankita goes ye Pagal Hai x2 and dur rahao. It's demeaning. Uske khud ke harkatein pagalon se kaam nahi hai. I swear she looked like she's on anxiety tabs or something cause they way she twists her mouth and grinds her teeth is actually giving it away. Her doc did a good job for her all these months.

No i do agree, they are buffoons and standing up for a girl who disses them all routinely smiley37. Like sure you can say one on one the gaali was wrong, but like they are all pretending to be some next level activists. Itni overacting.

Ankita has no actual storyline besides whining left - looks like sheโ€™s a meth head. Since families have come she is just being miserable for gods sake woman just be happy.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Haan suits hi mast te... Didn't like the saree era.

Those soft curls, big jhumki and chandlerz, kangan sab ek dum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

She looked fine in sarees, but it's just another hottie in a sari, nothing exceptional. but the suit look was so well done, genuinely thought about, and whoever did that, deserve praises. Esp bc well dressed looks are so rare on ITV now a days

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Astrology isnโ€™t even strictly for Hindus, a lot of Muslims follow numerology and astrology.

I have seen Muslim friends of mine wear stones and stuff like that. Itโ€™s cultural.

Yea I agree kundali and all is ofc based on religious practices. Frankly itโ€™s just an entertainment exercise - I doubt anyone believes theyโ€™re going to be millionaires and Brad Pitt because this guy says so.

I have a Muslim friend who owns a gem stone /crystal store and also offers astrology reading before they purchase the stone.

And has recently started pranic healing too.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Maybe bigg boss bhi kaand karke aaya hai munawar jaise ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•. So he's afraid to bash her openly like Munna who can't confront Ayesha boldly.

BB ko darr hai ki kahin manara uske bhi pechhe aise na pad jaye, apni izzat ki fikra hai ussesmiley36

Animated GIF