Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 136

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Exactly they put entire blame on Isha even when ankita was as involved as Isha....now today we will see Ankita showing her fake mahanta to munna...

Us din she was herself abusing munna thinking she will look right....after today she will go running back to himsmiley44

use and throw word pehle ankita ne ho bola tha which isha repeated iirc
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

YRKKH was doomed in terms of chemistry from the beginning, tbh him and the other girl had more chemistry, pranali looked like a child in front of him. You need balance, idk why this barely legal girl and 40 year old trend has been picked up.

Bepannah chemistry and story until a point was smiley10 I loved so much about that show. That chemistry is rare now a days, the only other good chemistry i saw on itv was w Priyankit, in UD, just in the beginning. Naturally they'd enough but I hated the guy so much

Bepanah was good initially, I used to watch it mainly for Jen ke dresses and earrings 😍😍😍. Suppa gorgeous. The song is my go to song during my anuty Flo visits 🀣🀣.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Oh yes, now that you mentioned it - right! It was ankita’s mother aatein hi started off and shifted the blame on Vicky ki Maa.

Sahi hai Maa beti hain pariwar ke saath acha Kaat te hai 🀣.

Vicky agar Abhishek ke peeche itna nahi padha hota bewajah aur apne biwi pe dhyan deta toh shayad ye bashing na milti. ( honestly atm it's looking like how manna goes around Munna)

Also ankita ek dum pavitra rishta roop mein tayar hoke aayi.

@break, she's just dhamki giving him. Or they both maybe pulling a Rubinav kinda drama for the game.

I agree Vicky is overdoing it with Abhishek - itna kya Isha ka wakeel ban raha hai, she called you faltu last week. Iss aadmi mein dimag toh hai nahin.

Even Munawar is like khaa apni maa ki kasam, then is like I am trying to make you understand. Are you? For Isha? Isha thinks you're a creep. Abhishek's gaali was ghatiya and I am sure Isha did not say that gaali but she is capable of fighting herself instead of everyone charging up.

Haan Ankita's mother must be under a lot of pressure, but she should know her daughter is an attention seeking leech. Waking mothers up from their sleep, denying talking about ssr, constantly saying Vicky doesnt give me this or that, like girl if you are so self assured - leave him. She wanted to get it out of MIL on purpose.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

So true smiley37 This season has no good looking Banda smiley39smiley37 But I like Chintu’s eyes smiley36smiley43

Chintu Chor = KRK Version of Hrithik Roshansmiley34cheapest copy.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is so disgusting. Refusing astrology isnt hinduphobic, my family is hindu and none of us have had this done ever, my dad calls them fraud

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

use and throw word pehle ankita ne ho bola tha which isha repeated iirc

Like IfRida here said step mom and daughter ki jodi this is.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Protector banna hai bhaisahab ka. Someone ask him who needs protection, dumm ho toh show ke bahar peet deta chomu ka kahin 2 4 doston ke saath. yaha ye kabir singh lite ke samne kabir singh ban raha hai, and ends up becoming a fool because 1)isha doesnt need any help, she can fight her own battles 2) isha also ends up throwing him under the bus always

Well i think he does it for footage and obvio its a testosterone filled argument where both of them want to one up each other. That's why Chomu keeps referring to the sexual pleasure he has given Isha as an insult smiley11. The whole trio is ghatiya.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Bepanah was good initially, I used to watch it mainly for Jen ke dresses and earrings 😍😍😍. Suppa gorgeous. The song is my go to song during my anuty Flo visits 🀣🀣.

I KNOW!! Zoya wardrobe was LIT, esp before saree era. her suits, and everything was so gorgeous, like literally goals. more than HC I was swooning over jen. So pretty mashallahsmiley27

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Sallu 98-05 was too good

Tum log kuch bhi bolty ho smiley36 yeh over rate wo over hyped lol πŸ˜‚

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

I found all these men good looking 😍

Sallu used to look handsome in his youth .His onscreen pair with Sonali Bendre was the bestsmiley42smiley27. They shared an electrifying chemistrysmiley43smiley36more than Sallu-Aish.Sizzling pairsmiley42.

https://tenor.com/kudP7sVubxb.gif

Edited by SunqianFan - 8 months ago