Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 135

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

tbh sabse jyada Chintu ka kata hai show mein'

GF outright refused him on NTV, chose abusive ex above him, told him many times by actions and words, she likes ex more, bechara thappad khaya for the GF and she threw him under the bus, poore kand ka blame thappad ke baad bhi uspe hi padasmiley36

Wahin toh, Chintu has always 'stepped' in when Isha has first started the fight with Abhishek. He himself hasn't gone to Abhishek much until that time. One time the fight between Abhishek and Chintu started because Abhishek taunted.

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

YRKKH was doomed in terms of chemistry from the beginning, tbh him and the other girl had more chemistry, pranali looked like a child in front of him. You need balance, idk why this barely legal girl and 40 year old trend has been picked up.

Bepannah chemistry and story until a point was smiley10 I loved so much about that show. That chemistry is rare now a days, the only other good chemistry i saw on itv was w Priyankit, in UD, just in the beginning. Naturally they'd enough but I hated the guy so much

I agree him and Pranali look mismatched, he looked too old for her. BP was good but then it got convoluted, Sony shows always flop anyway man and shut shop.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Sorry but chintu is crass... He takes pride in bullying, behaves like a mental person himself and calls others that.

These dimwits, BB and Salman don't know the difference BTW bullying and poking 🙄.

And I don’t understand why is poking normalised on this show? Is it okay to continuously poke someone until they lose their sh*t? smiley29 Ye show mental strength ka hai agreed, but kisi ko bully ya poke karne se bhi aap apni asliyat hi dikhate ho.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

MIL came in not wanting to speak on the topic and it was obvious, she not once brought it up. It is Ankita's mother who brought it up and then she put it on MIL saying why did you bring it up.

Why did Ankita's mother even say anything if they agreed not to talk about it? Then she is telling MIL. Abb agar Ankita uska bheja khayegi that tell me where I am wrong, where am I wrong, why isn't Vicky wrong then bolegi.

Even after it happened, Ankita is threatening Vicky lets go on a break, I am only wrong, I am only bad - like dude stfu with your emotional blackmailing. He even asked her then what happened she did not say. Now on wkv he is getting bashed for it smiley29

Yeah I agree both are wrong, but Ankita wants Vicky to be put down and herself to be uplifted as the ideal bahu and beti. Her desperation for it worked and now she is sitting with all the sympathy.

Oh yes, now that you mentioned it - right! It was ankita’s mother aatein hi started off and shifted the blame on Vicky ki Maa.

Sahi hai Maa beti hain pariwar ke saath acha Kaat te hai 🤣.

Vicky agar Abhishek ke peeche itna nahi padha hota bewajah aur apne biwi pe dhyan deta toh shayad ye bashing na milti. ( honestly atm it's looking like how manna goes around Munna)

Also ankita ek dum pavitra rishta roop mein tayar hoke aayi.

@break, she's just dhamki giving him. Or they both maybe pulling a Rubinav kinda drama for the game.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

mujhe abhishek ki mom bilkul pasand nahi aayi… isha kaha unhe attitude de rahi thi smiley29

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Isha is getting rightfully bashed...but what about ankita even she was as excited as isha to dig munna's personal life ...but usko they will not say a word...and now we will see how ankita will sympathise with munna after wkv

Exactly they put entire blame on Isha even when ankita was as involved as Isha....now today we will see Ankita showing her fake mahanta to munna...

Us din she was herself abusing munna thinking she will look right....after today she will go running back to himsmiley44

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Wahin toh, Chintu has always 'stepped' in when Isha has first started the fight with Abhishek. He himself hasn't gone to Abhishek much until that time. One time the fight between Abhishek and Chintu started because Abhishek taunted.

Protector banna hai bhaisahab ka. Someone ask him who needs protection, dumm ho toh show ke bahar peet deta chomu ka kahin 2 4 doston ke saath. yaha ye kabir singh lite ke samne kabir singh ban raha hai, and ends up becoming a fool because 1)isha doesnt need any help, she can fight her own battles 2) isha also ends up throwing him under the bus always

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Shalu smiley9 He looked good in specs.

You mean chicken shalin smiley36. You need to go for an eye checkupsmiley6.