Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 133

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

I agree he looked very good as Mu but he doesn’t look that good in his other character.

haven't seen his other drama. people came to like him so much as murtu that maybe it's hard for them to like him as anything else now smiley36

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Man I don’t find Vivian attractive at all and many of the above. No way Nakul Mehta.

Me too. tbh ITV actors aren't good looking like 95% of the time. Harshad is the only guy I can say yeah he has looks. Rn same goes for most actresses, they'll just pick any 17-18 age girl and think it works, ughh.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Ankita even fought with mannara when her sister was there, they didn't air it to save her respect!! Mitali then came in support of Mannara.

The faces she was making, she engineered the whole family day with her mother and MIL to make sure her MIL gets triggered enough to speak up. She kept putting Vicky down again and again until MIL lost her shit.

Vicky is an ass but not once did he say anything about Ankita.

Next day itne sade hue expressions for Manara’s sister. Really this woman is a drain on energy.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I'm not someone who mocks people crying at odd moments but him and handa, i just laugh when they cry. It's so cartoonish

Colors and BB handle also were trolling him with his crying face I felt. They choose the most hilarious one.

Meko bhi hansi aayi, but then I was afraid of karma and quickly moved passed their post.

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Isha is getting rightfully bashed...but what about ankita even she was as excited as isha to dig munna's personal life ...but usko they will not say a word...and now we will see how ankita will sympathise with munna after wkv

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Me too. tbh ITV actors aren't good looking like 95% of the time. Harshad is the only guy I can say yeah he has looks. Rn same goes for most actresses, they'll just pick any 17-18 age girl and think it works, ughh.

Harshad I agree, love him! I do agree now for actresses some of them are not lead material, seems like anyone is getting work in ITV smiley36

Bluekohl thumbnail

Ankita's vibes were so negative towards Manara's sister while Manara was very warm to her mom and Vicky's mom.

Vicky zabardasti Abhishek se ladh raha hai, and Abhishek who is new and improved gets angry in one second as if someone has chopped off his arm.

In Isha, Abhishek and Chintu - yes I find Chintu the least problematic and the most blamed. It is Isha who is now seeking footage and a fight with Abhishek and Chintu is just being used and will be thrown away when it suits Isha. Abhishek toh hai hi ghatiya with his gaalis.

All HMs together will unite to make sure Abhishek is a finalist and a winner by all of them climbing on top of them. Isha is very capable of fighting her own battles.

It just proves what utter trash this trio is, IMAGINE CHINTU, The bully, the guy who sl#tshamed Ayesha about her clothes and behavior is the best outta these 3smiley39

inko ek naya show do separately.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Harshad I agree, love him! I do agree now for actresses some of them are not lead material, seems like anyone is getting work in ITV smiley36

tbh bechare ka kachra kar diya w yrkkh. I've seen him in Tere liye (anurag tani were love), bepannah (DAMN THE CHEMISTRY AND LOOKS) and saubhagyawati bhawa (what acting esp from sriti and karan). YRKKH was so weird and creepy, he looked like pranali's chacha. age gap bruhh

Shows have no soul, no acting, no looks. ghkkpm has to be the worst acted yet top show, kaiseee? there's one triangle and that's all to all stories

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

It just proves what utter trash this trio is, IMAGINE CHINTU, The bully, the guy who sl#tshamed Ayesha about her clothes and behavior is the best outta these 3smiley39

inko ek naya show do separately.

In this particular fight for sure he is. In the end he atleast owns up to what he does instead of playing dumb. I agree tho the standards are low!

Anyway in this episode cut gaya Chintu ka smiley37.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

behen ayesha pehle week mai bol deti toh kam se kam hum audience ko ye munawar ke kisse itne din tak jhelna toh nahi padta …smiley18 am least interested in his affairs bekaar mai sympathy bhi mil gayi usko…

nai ye sahi h. Pura expose karke ye boldo

'shayad muje expose nai karna chahiye tha' but abb kya faida? Expose hogya tv pe aa gya ab toh.