Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 132

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Were you there in TB DDT on IF? I don’t remember.

i visited a few times but na i wasn't active there

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

You are taking about Wahaj?

yup

Word Count: 1

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why just isha getting bashed.....ankita was equally showing her right to listen about munawar bahar ki zindagi....she toh actually stretched her Saas comment too much as well, to an extent ki woh ab wkw ka topic hai and now saying to karan to not reveal it....like seriously. She should have let it go after talking in that room with her Sasuma....she kept on stretching on that point so that she looks innocent and her saas looks bad on television. Hamein apne bade ko protect karna chahiye, woh hamein zindagi mein protect karte hai but ankita only cared for herself. Ab yeh isharo ke natak se koi fayda nahi.

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree he looked very good as Mu but he doesn’t look that good in his other character.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ankita's vibes were so negative towards Manara's sister while Manara was very warm to her mom and Vicky's mom.

Vicky zabardasti Abhishek se ladh raha hai, and Abhishek who is new and improved gets angry in one second as if someone has chopped off his arm.

In Isha, Abhishek and Chintu - yes I find Chintu the least problematic and the most blamed. It is Isha who is now seeking footage and a fight with Abhishek and Chintu is just being used and will be thrown away when it suits Isha. Abhishek toh hai hi ghatiya with his gaalis.

All HMs together will unite to make sure Abhishek is a finalist and a winner by all of them climbing on top of them. Isha is very capable of fighting her own battles.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I'm not someone who mocks people crying at odd moments but him and handa, i just laugh when they cry. It's so cartoonish

IMG_2320.jpeg

Word Count: 1

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find everyone's emotions kinda fine, like crying is something which just happens, it gets too much, too emotional, but I CAN'T EMPATHISE W chomu and handa at all. Despite his mental issues, I just find him too clownish dramatic. Corner mein jake bewdo ki tarah pad jata haismiley11 Kal toh poora alcoholic lag raha tha

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Ankita's vibes were so negative towards Manara's sister while Manara was very warm to her mom and Vicky's mom.

Vicky zabardasti Abhishek se ladh raha hai, and Abhishek who is new and improved gets angry in one second as if someone has chopped off his arm.

In Isha, Abhishek and Chintu - yes I find Chintu the least problematic and the most blamed. It is Isha who is now seeking footage and a fight with Abhishek and Chintu is just being used and will be thrown away when it suits Isha. Abhishek toh hai hi ghatiya with his gaalis.

All HMs together will unite to make sure Abhishek is a finalist and a winner by all of them climbing on top of them. Isha is very capable of fighting her own battles.

Ankita even fought with mannara when her sister was there, they didn't air it to save her respect!! Mitali then came in support of Mannara.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chintu is like ladki ko gaali de raha hai khud kya kiasmiley37

Abhishek wants desperately to justify calling Isha a wh****.