Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

season 1 kum torture tha kya jo second bhi araha hai. did you watch it? smiley36

Omg I got so hooked on to it, there was so much drama on and off screen. The fan wars. Then ofc it tanked with the whole marital rape thing - kinda weird and cringe. But then again nothing is ‘feminist’ about TB it’s a trope.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

ITV male actors can be some of the least good looking man, I see people drooling over some of them and am in awe.

same. mujhe to aj tak koi drool worthy nahi laga smiley8 i guess people fall in love with the characters and then start finding them good looking or sumn, i don't have another explanation smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Shehnaz looks so unflattering now though. Baki sb jaisi plastic. She used to look cute in BB, but sbko obsession hai with size zero and looking a particular way all the time.

mujhe to na tab pasand thi, na ab. i found her so damn annoying smiley36

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

arey to sab ki opinion hi pochi meine, objectively sab ek naam batao nahi kaha smiley37 king and meine lists posts ki sab seasons ki, you can scroll through agar mood ho warna no tenshun 🤣

I saw that and then remembered ankit and shree were good to look at!!

Baki season dikha, toh bolti hi 😂😂❤

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

mujhe to na tab pasand thi, na ab. i found her so damn annoying smiley36

Annoying most definitely but looks wise she was cute in BB. Ab toh kahi se bhi cute nahi lagti aur personality ki toh baat hi mat karo smiley14
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Omg I got so hooked on to it, there was so much drama on and off screen. The fan wars. Then ofc it tanked with the whole marital rape thing - kinda weird and cringe. But then again nothing is ‘feminist’ about TB it’s a trope.

sera made me watch it and it was worse than bb torture for me smiley36 the story was so bakwas and itna drag kia. pk dramas used to be better back in the day because they were short and crisp. ab yeh bhi itv jaise drag karte hain unnecessarily, not as much but drag to karte hain smiley29

vibecheck thumbnail

Annoying most definitely but looks wise she was cute in BB. Ab toh kahi se bhi cute nahi lagti aur personality ki toh baat hi mat karo smiley14

mujhe to cute nahi lagi. uski unshowered looks yaad aa rahi hain uska naam sun k along with a certain someone smiley18

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

mujhe to cute nahi lagi. uski unshowered looks yaad aa rahi hain uska naam sun k along with a certain someone smiley18

I know you talking about Sid smiley36 But ready hoke wo acha lagta tha, especially on WKVs smiley27
vibecheck thumbnail

I know you talking about Sid smiley36 But ready hoke wo acha lagta tha, especially on WKVs smiley27

bas ab main chup hi rahun gi warna log offend hojae gey. i'll just say i disagree smiley37

vibecheck thumbnail

Abhishek toh chhapri type ka lagta hai smiley24 Agree with KZ smiley27

abhishek ki shakal pe to manhoosiyat si lagti hai mujhe smiley36