Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

:

Abhishek (sadly lol) and Ayesha/kz

Abhishek toh chhapri type ka lagta hai smiley24 Agree with KZ smiley27
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Makes sense lol

Dekh lo DP aisa bhi pov hai wahaj ke baare mein 😂😂

i mean he's good looking, i'm not saying he's not. per pakistan mein or bhi aise bohat larkay hain smiley37

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Have you seen male Indian celebs? Especially ITV guys? Uske hisab se ye banda kafi good looking hai smiley36

yeah i was thinking the same but didn't wanna say. k jab itv k actors logon ko itne shiddat se pasand aa sakte hain to un se comparatively to husn ka putla hi hai smiley37

Edited by vibecheck - 8 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

First time commoner theme thi so bb wanted a commoner winner and he was the most vocal, charismatic, front foot player among the commoners and master mind of the season so was an easy choice for winner while manveer would come across his side kick in the first part of the season. Manvir ko bb ki game kaise khelni hai sikhai hi manu ne thi poori tarah groom kiya tha usse to win lol

Muje Manu Manveer itne chhapri type lagte the. Manu ab sahi lagta hai waise BB10 ke baad se.
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gaurav was very charming, I guess in men if personality is good then automatically wo ache lagne lagte hain, agar looks na bhi ho toh.

charm to nahi yaad but yeah tameezdar lagta tha. agree with the rest too. if i like their personality then i find them attractive

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

agar hotness ka level yeh hai to is se acha ayesha ka bhai hi hai apne champu se haircut k sath smiley36 is gif mein to serial killer wali hi look lag rahi hai

kweshun for everyone - who have you found to be most good-looking in bb? ek larka and larki ka naam lo and they can be from any season smiley14

good looking is super subjective and I don't remember most people 🤭🤭😂😂😂

Hina was well maintained throughout.... She took the charge to look good always!!

gaurav was also a good looker

P3G wale saaare P mast characters the... I enjoyed them... Other I don't even remember 🙈🙈🙈

Edited by SoIWasSaying - 8 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeah i was thinking the same but didn't wanna say. k jab itv k actors logon ko itne shiddat se pasand aa sakte hain to un se comparatively to husn ka putla hi hai smiley37

ITV male actors can be some of the least good looking man, I see people drooling over some of them and am in awe.

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

good looking is super subjective and I don't remember most people 🤭🤭😂😂😂

Hina was well maintained throughout.... She took the charge to look good always!!

gaurav was also a good looker

P3G wale saaare P mast characters the... I enjoyed them... Other I don't even remember 🙈🙈🙈

arey to sab ki opinion hi pochi meine, objectively sab ek naam batao nahi kaha smiley37 king and meine lists posts ki sab seasons ki, you can scroll through agar mood ho warna no tenshun 🤣

infinity101 thumbnail

yeah, it's sad tbh. these people look fine as they are. apni unique looks hain per sab ko same hi dikhna hai so everyone is getting the same work done.

shehnaaz to bilkul hi change hogai hai ab but idk if she has gotten any work done or if it's just weight loss which happened all too suddenly

Shehnaz looks so unflattering now though. Baki sb jaisi plastic. She used to look cute in BB, but sbko obsession hai with size zero and looking a particular way all the time.
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wohi toh jab dil chaha religion card use karliya

Yeh sab jo karta hai yeh bhi allow nhi hai Islam main

But still it's between him and God. Maybe his intentions are good.

He's a sinner if what Ayesha said is true. Believing in astrology takes you out of Islam. I will give it to him. Also when Neil called BB god, he immediately corrected him that he's not his god.

Finale main ek vote karun gi main ab smiley36