Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Bb ott 1 and ott 2:

:

Rakesh and Divya

Avinash and Manisha

Whew!!! Finally done 😂😂

Fineshed ur work Vibey…exhausted…lamba rest lena ka waqt aagaya ab 🤣🤣

thanks for continuing the work smiley37 i left it because recent seasons ki list to google images pe foran mil jati hai. purane seasons k liye ziada search karni parhi hai to wo post kar diye

ott 1 mein i'd say shamita. guys mein probably rajesh or maaaaybe zeeshan compared to others but his look is kinda like a fboi lmao

ott 2 mein koi khaas nahi dikhta tha but if i have to pick then maybe palak or akanksha

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

thanks for continuing the work smiley37 i left it because recent seasons ki list to google images pe foran mil jati hai. purane seasons k liye ziada search karni parhi hai to wo post kar diye

ott 1 mein i'd say shamita. guys mein probably rajesh or maaaaybe zeeshan compared to others but his look is kinda like a fboi lmao

ott 2 mein koi khaas nahi dikhta tha but if i have to pick then maybe palak or akanksha

Waise BB mei genuinely kafi good looking girls aayi hain har season. Men muje hot nai lag paate itni jaldi smiley36
vibecheck thumbnail

I don’t blame u seeing their kartootein 😂😂

nahate hi nahi hain. ganday tareen ban k rehte hain. apko koi celeb pasand ho unko bb mein dekhlo, khud hi buray lagne lage gey smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail

Yes 100% confirmed yahi wajah thi jaane ki Shamita but i dunno i found it hard to blv she had no clue of her sis’s potential wedding lol

Also still uncanny to me how much her personality changed between 3 and 15 lol. Like 3 mein she was sweet, image conscious and carried that sophisticated look and in 15 she still carried that faced of sophistication and elegance but as soon as some one messed with her she would show her vicious, fiery side jo 3 mein kabhi nai dikhi 😂

Also bb was partial towards her both time but it was more subtle and less obvious in 3 lol

I loved Shamita in bb15 though. She was much much better than Tejaswi IMO.
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Waise BB mei genuinely kafi good looking girls aayi hain har season. Men muje hot nai lag paate itni jaldi smiley36

yeah i don't find the guys hot but overall pick karna parhe to i said gullu gulati because he's better looking than rest smiley36 gaurav chopra decent sa lagta tha. good looking nahi but suits wagaira pehan k decent lagta the. keith bhi theek tha

infinity101 thumbnail

Yaar I have similar question for you guys. Do you know of that wahaj guy aaj kal pak serials mein bohat hit hai. Why do people find him so attractive? I just don’t see the hype and how so many women find him so attractive like I always thought the og pak serial looker Fawad was way more attractive 😂😂

Have you seen male Indian celebs? Especially ITV guys? Uske hisab se ye banda kafi good looking hai smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

yeah i don't find the guys hot but overall pick karna parhe to i said gullu gulati because he's better looking than rest smiley36 gaurav chopra decent sa lagta tha. good looking nahi but suits wagaira pehan k decent lagta the. keith bhi theek tha

Gaurav was very charming, I guess in men if personality is good then automatically wo ache lagne lagte hain, agar looks na bhi ho toh.
infinity101 thumbnail
Yeah Simba was very good looking. I guess season 15 mei kafi good looking girls thi. Donal, Vidhi, Shamita, even Teja but she used to look so unhygienic like ewww. I would say even Devo and Rashmi are gorgeous.
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

You have poor eyesight then, wash your eyes. Tere Bin 2 is coming out at some point smiley9

season 1 kum torture tha kya jo second bhi araha hai. did you watch it? smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail

Bb 16:

: Ankit and Soundarya

PCC smiley27 Ankita toh aisa lagta tha jaise nahata hi nee. Nimrit, Sree,Tina were also pretty.