Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

yeah, it's sad tbh. these people look fine as they are. apni unique looks hain per sab ko same hi dikhna hai so everyone is getting the same work done.

shehnaaz to bilkul hi change hogai hai ab but idk if she has gotten any work done or if it's just weight loss which happened all too suddenly

itna kar ke bhi kuch fyada nahi, sehenaaz ke acting skills are very poor, she can't really get much work in Bollywood

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

punk and sultan keh rahe hain shilpa ki shadi ki waja se gai thi. if they are right then yeah you don't have to be ashamed of remembering smiley37

Yes 100% confirmed yahi wajah thi jaane ki Shamita but i dunno i found it hard to blv she had no clue of her sis’s potential wedding lol

Also still uncanny to me how much her personality changed between 3 and 15 lol. Like 3 mein she was sweet, image conscious and carried that sophisticated look and in 15 she still carried that faced of sophistication and elegance but as soon as some one messed with her she would show her vicious, fiery side jo 3 mein kabhi nai dikhi 😂

Also bb was partial towards her both time but it was more subtle and less obvious in 3 lol

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Yaar mera bhi same. In general I've never really found Fawad that attractive (Matlab I know he's conventionally good looking but mujhe attractive nahi laga).

Yaar I have similar question for you guys. Do you know of that wahaj guy aaj kal pak serials mein bohat hit hai. Why do people find him so attractive? I just don’t see the hype and how so many women find him so attractive like I always thought the og pak serial looker Fawad was way more attractive 😂😂

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Why was Manu the handpicked winner?

I didn’t follow that season properly, only watched in December during my winter vacation. But I remember Bani and Lopa were hyped and had good support?

First time commoner theme thi so bb wanted a commoner winner and he was the most vocal, charismatic, front foot player among the commoners and master mind of the season so was an easy choice for winner while manveer would come across his side kick in the first part of the season. Manvir ko bb ki game kaise khelni hai sikhai hi manu ne thi poori tarah groom kiya tha usse to win lol

here i'll post kon se season mein kon aya tha. this should help smiley36

season 1

s1.png

season 2

s2.png

season 3

s3.png

season 4

season 5

season 6

Bb 1 mein: Anupama and Amit Sadh

Bb 2 mein: Zulfi and Diana

Bb 3 mein: Pravesh and sherylyn/shamita

Bb 4 mein: Samir and Aanchal

Bb 5 mein: Sid and Shonali/Sunny

Bb 6 mein: Vishal and Aashka

season 7

s7.png

season 8

s8.png

season 9

s9.png

season 10

season 11

season 12

season 13

bas main thak gai baki khud google karlo smiley37

Bb 7: Gauhar and Asif

Bb 8: Gautam and Sukirti/Manisha

Bb 9: Keith and Mandana

Bb 10: Gaurav and lopa

Bb 11: Hina and Luv

Bb 12: Shivashish and Shrishty

Bb 13: Sid and Zariwala

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Bb 1 mein: Anupama and Amit Sadh

Bb 2 mein: Zulfi and Diana

Bb 3 mein: Pravesh and sherylyn/shamita

Bb 4 mein: Samir and Aanchal

Bb 5 mein: Sid and Shonali/Sunny

Bb 6 mein: Vishal and Aashka

Yeh kya?

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wtf Ankita made the mothers time absolutely miserable. I mean if you’re not sorry that is totally fine because even Vicky is wrong but seeking validation constantly that you are right is inviting trouble. If you don’t feel sorry saying sorry for emotional blackmail is smiley29. Might as well be real and not apologize instead of trying to force out an apology from the opposite party.

I am sorry but Ankita’s mother is like we promised not to talk about anything but she is the one who brought it up to begin with. Yeah she’s nice and all, but if you know your daughter overthinks why even bring it up! There are anyway only two weeks left.

It is because of this that Ankita started interrogation. Her poor mother looks incredibly stressed. Ankita is actually freaking out that something will go wrong when they’re out but this all has made it much worse.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Yaar I have similar question for you guys. Do you know of that wahaj guy aaj kal pak serials mein bohat hit hai. Why do people find him so attractive? I just don’t see the hype and how so many women find him so attractive like I always thought the og pak serial looker Fawad was way more attractive 😂😂

You have poor eyesight then, wash your eyes. Tere Bin 2 is coming out at some point smiley9

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

agar hotness ka level yeh hai to is se acha ayesha ka bhai hi hai apne champu se haircut k sath smiley36 is gif mein to serial killer wali hi look lag rahi hai

kweshun for everyone - who have you found to be most good-looking in bb? ek larka and larki ka naam lo and they can be from any season smiley14

Hina is very good looking in my eyes and men I can’t think of anyone. I suppose Nora is good looking but she had a lot of surgeries and Sunny was conventionally good looking. Even Shweta Tiwari was good looking actually.

Men I guess GG was smartly dressed.