Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Funny main ne same link di aap ko

Main ne serial dekha hai pura and jab tak YouTube pe tha aksar koi ma koi epi dekh leti thi

Especially shanak scenes….. their Jodi name

Meine pora nhi dekha but i used to like shanak in my childhood. Unky scenes dekhyein hain

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Mental case hai yeh…I have never seen her liking someone who wins…Yeh pehle IF par bhi kafi active thi, OG DDT member. BB6 mein she hated Urvashi, BB7 mein she hated Gauahar, BB8 mein she hated GG, BB9 mein she hated Prince, BB10 mein she hated Manveer, BB11 mein she hated Shilpa, BB12 (not sure), BB13 mein she hated Sid, BB14 mein she liked Rubina, BB15 mein she hated Teja, BB16 mein she hated Stan and Shiv. So you can imagine constant cribbing and crying smiley36

ye toh sach mai boht badi wali hypocrite hai. Mai ny last year isko ek Racism point py bola tha when she agreed with someone that Abdu should not win coz he isn’t an indian, when I pointed it out, she blocked me immediately acting all innocent and shitsmiley37 Acha bubble burst hua tha iska on finale when Jagga came 3rd smiley36
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vibecheck

not even just lips, sab ki nose, face, body sab ek jaise hi dikhne laga hai smiley29 no one wants to hold on to their individuality. sab ko same dikhna hai.

Yup, at this point it's almost like there's a fixed template and all of these female celebs keep on getting surgeries to match up. It's giving very S. Korean industry vibes.

Almost all the new gen actresses look similar to each other, koi originality hi nahi hai.

Look at Shehnaz for that matter:

1000051195.jpg

Edited by trouble_006 - 8 months ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah even I have not watched his web shows but he should come back on tv.

He seems super happy with his web shows and the kind of praise he gets from them

Awards bhi miltay rehtay hain

Host kiye tha isne nach baliye and the voice ab ye nai pata before or after leaving tv serials

I just wish ye kabhi bb main na aaye

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Thukere n shyad khud se tv tor kar gaslighting kia huga minor isha ko

isne jhoot bola hoga Isha ko emotional blackmail karne ke liye
1275456 thumbnail

Samarth’s dad was super nice!! Like a really really good person! Loved the dad son relationship!

I think my ranking for the family week would be as follows:

1. Arun fam (entertaining plus gave us the iconic scene)

2. Samarth dad (entertaining, good one liners and super nice)

3. Isha dad (wise man, a little stressed but good overall)

4. Ayesha brother (looked sorted, some good advice to Ayesha and Munna)

Rest I found to be pretty bland. Mitali was irrelevant. Munna sister was also boring. Abhishek mother thori zyada ghussay mein lag rahi thi. Bikki and Ghatiya’s moms were extremely boring that I skipped entire scenes

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

ye toh sach mai boht badi wali hypocrite hai. Mai ny last year isko ek Racism point py bola tha when she agreed with someone that Abdu should not win coz he isn’t an indian, when I pointed it out, she blocked me immediately acting all innocent and shitsmiley37 Acha bubble burst hua tha iska on finale when Jagga came 3rd smiley36

Yeh har saal twitter pr roti hai that some of her friends fought with her over BB. smiley36 When actually she is the one fighting. Khair mein tou iske tweets ignore hi karta hoon. As I said, she always supports the less popular and then cries about blind support, gen z blah blah. And har saal yeh kehti hai ke worst winner ever. Itna burra track record tou shayad kisi ka bhi na ho.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i looked through the list and i don't find the guys hot but if i have to pick then i'd say mujhe gautam sab se better looking laga from all the guys. i couldn't stand him as a person but he looked better than others smiley36 gaurav chopra bhi theek thaak lagta tha. i couldn't say he was hella good-looking per decent sa lagta tha jab suits wagaira pehanta tha, formal-ish dress up karta tha. keith bhi theek thaak lagta hai. he obvs looks better now but wasn't too bad in the show either

Gautam, Sidharth, Pratik and Abhishek are best looking Male contestants in bb history by miles!!! smiley10
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Isko MC Stan se yeh bhi issue tha ka wo muslim hai smiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Yeh har saal twitter pr roti hai that some of her friends fought with her over BB. smiley36 When actually she is the one fighting. Khair mein tou iske tweets ignore hi karta hoon. As I said, she always supports the less popular and then cries about blind support, gen z blah blah. And har saal yeh kehti hai ke worst winner ever. Itna burra track record tou shayad kisi ka bhi na ho.

I remember we became mutuals during bb10 & mera and iska opinion never matched in any season, but last year toh she crossed all limits of hypocrisy when she started acting Racist towards Abdu, just because he was number 1 on ormaxsmiley8 I just couldn’t deal with her bakwas so pointed it out and boom was blocked cuz she got exposed badly smiley37 I mean just imagine if Chankita comes 3rd this year, isne phir rona hai like last yearsmiley36