Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Yaar mera bhi same. In general I've never really found Fawad that attractive (Matlab I know he's conventionally good looking but mujhe attractive nahi laga).

i do generally like fawwu in terms of looks but like i said, har waqt to mujhe koi bhi nahi acha lagta smiley36 tv shows and movies mein specific characters achay lagte hain bas or i can appreciate specific looks if someone looks good imo. wo blanket wala commitment nahi hota k yeh banda mera fav hai and har waqt pasand hai smiley37

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i do generally like fawwu in terms of looks but like i said, har waqt to mujhe koi bhi nahi acha lagta smiley36 tv shows and movies mein specific characters achay lagte hain bas or i can appreciate specific looks if someone looks good imo. wo blanket wala commitment nahi hota k yeh banda mera fav hai and har waqt pasand hai smiley37

Obvious hai it keeps changing

Infact tv actors to mainly character I mean jo role kartay hain wo pasand aata hai

vibecheck thumbnail

do you think neha pendse from s12 got some work done? i saw this reel some time ago and she didn't really look like this in bb. it looks like she did something to look more like today's influencers smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0rzv39C0nN/?igsh=dTRwNXE1aHUxamM3

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

yaar mera scene yeh hai k mujhe har waqt har look mein koi bhi nahi acha lagta so it's hard to name someone. i only find people good looking in specific moments, looks, characters. 24/7 koi nahi acha lagta smiley37

an example would be that i liked the look of fawad's character in ae dil hai mushkil but i can't say i find him hot in every single look, ya know? smiley36

Now it makes sense lol and Fawad is one actor I never found handsome smiley36 ! Till date, I wonder what women see in him, but I do know his Pak shows were famous & he already had a following. Pak actors are quite famous in general.
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Karan to mera crush thasmiley42

Kafi time tak and I still find him very handsome

Kisi ko shayed pata bhi nai ho love ne miladi Jodi se pehle ye did a show for few days on star plus as a host

Mujhe crush RBO main hua tha smiley2

He's tooo good looking. I follow him on IG & the level of handsome he is, like damn smiley9 ! He hasn't aged one bit. See, I never watched any of his shows back then lol, but I did know about him & the shows he did. I was too in love with Karan Singh Grover at that time ! smiley36

Recently, I watched his series (Khakee) and loved it. I also tried to watch RBO, a few months ago, after an editor I follow made really nice edits on them, but I couldn't find all the episodes so gave up.. smiley6

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

Matlab isko sach me ata hai chart padna. smiley36

😂😂👌

Word Count: 0

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

do you think neha pendse from s12 got some work done? i saw this reel some time ago and she didn't really look like this in bb. it looks like she did something to look more like today's influencers smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0rzv39C0nN/?igsh=dTRwNXE1aHUxamM3

Yup, fillers.

Ye sab Kardashian bante jaa rahe hain. Everyone's lips look the same nowadays

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Yup, fillers.

Ye sab Kardashian bante jaa rahe hain. Everyone's lips look the same nowadays

not even just lips, sab ki nose, face, body sab ek jaise hi dikhne laga hai smiley29 no one wants to hold on to their individuality. sab ko same dikhna hai.

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

He's tooo good looking. I follow him on IG & the level of handsome he is, like damn smiley9 ! He hasn't aged one bit. See, I never watched any of his shows back then lol, but I did know about him & the shows he did. I was too in love with Karan Singh Grover at that time ! smiley36

Recently, I watched his series (Khakee) and loved it. I also tried to watch RBO, a few months ago, after an editor I follow made really nice edits on them, but I couldn't find all the episodes so gave up.. smiley6

If u are still interested u can check on Facebook

Unofficial: Rang Badalti Odhani

I think u can get all the episodes from their

Oh I loved the vm on them

Youtube pe pehle best hotay thay saray remove hogaye smiley13

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Family visits in Big Boss House .

The family members I liked .

1. Ankita's mother ... very graceful lady .

2. Samarth's daddy .... No wonder Samarth has such a good sense of humour . His dad was fantastic , the little time he had , he made everyone laugh and it was very positive and nice .

3. Ayesha's brother ....Such a sensible and graceful guy . Every thing he said was so precise and up to the point .

Abhishek's mother ....I loved how she treated Munawar but only one thing I did not like , it seems like she thinks that her son is the best thing ever . Glad that Isha pointed that her son only showed her the video of the dad beating the son..

Mnara's sister .... Very graceful and so lovely .

Arun's family,.......lucky guy such a wonderful wife and a beautiful daughter .

The ones I did not like ...

Vicky's mother ...That woman is a piece of work...Everything wrong with bahu , nothing wrong with her son...

Munawar's sister .... she was just okay ...Liked how she thanked Ankita and how she called Abhishek a Sacha dost to Munawar

Felt sorry for .'Isha's dad .... the guy looked depressed angry and it was tough for him to go through all this ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 8 months ago