Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I have not watched season 10 and i used to think that mannu was first runner aaj pata chala yeh walked out.

Koi iski bhi detail bata dein

Since it was the first season with commoners bb wanted a commoner to win and the handpicked choice was Manu but sadly his mother passed away in the middle of the show so he had to leave the bb for like a month so then makers switched over to Manveer as the winner.

Now since Manu was that season’s mastermind he figured out upon returning that he won’t win now so took the money briefcase in the finale

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

i looked through the list and i don't find the guys hot but if i have to pick then i'd say mujhe gautam sab se better looking laga from all the guys. i couldn't stand him as a person but he looked better than others smiley36 gaurav chopra bhi theek thaak lagta tha. i couldn't say he was hella good-looking per decent sa lagta tha jab suits wagaira pehanta tha, formal-ish dress up karta tha. keith bhi theek thaak lagta hai. he obvs looks better now but wasn't too bad in the show either

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Haha when she joined there was some hype around her lol

Meine iska kabhi koi show waise dekha nahin tou not sure

Funny how she got evicted because of Gauti & he did a cameo in her show PKYEK smiley36 ! I guess wahin se fame aya hoga then.. The show was a sasta Ekta Kapoor mish mash of Twilight & TVD.
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Yaar ye toh mujhe bhi nahi yaad hai. Ye mirchi kaand ke pehle hi evict ho gayi thi kya?

1st week main sonali eliminate hokar wapis aai and sukirti 2nd week main eliminate hogai thi

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Yaar ye toh mujhe bhi nahi yaad hai. Ye mirchi kaand ke pehle hi evict ho gayi thi kya?

Yeh dusrey number py nikli li thi

Edited by NINALOGY - 8 months ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That was an epic season

Everyone was so entertaining in that season na.

I have no doubt lol. Would watch that season for entertainment purpose lol & Shweta's beauty smiley42

But filhaal, my fav season will remain Shilpa Shinde wala lol.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Since it was the first season with commoners bb wanted a commoner to win and the handpicked choice was Manu but sadly his mother passed away in the middle of the show so he had to leave the bb for like a month so then makers switched over to Manveer as the winner.

Now since Manu was that season’s mastermind he figured out upon returning that he won’t win now so took the money briefcase in the finale

Okk so both troubley and vibey were right.

I am proud of you my BB experts 😎

Fakr hai Fakr 🤣

kashmayurfan thumbnail
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

does anyone remember why shamita left in season 3? iska theek hai. bigg boss season 3 mein chance mila, ott mein mila, season 15 mein mila smiley36