Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ModikaParivar thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
I read that Sonakshi should be added to this list. Is it true her dad was not invited to wedding as a father cannot see this happening to their own child ? They are getting bolder by the day to continue such practices in broad daylight.
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ModikaParivar

I read that Sonakshi should be added to this list. Is it true her dad was not invited to wedding as a father cannot see this happening to their own child ? They are getting bolder by the day to continue such practices in broad daylight.

Shatrughan sinha is the only one who's supporting her wedding right? Mother and brother had unfollowed her and she unfollowed back 🤔

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Shatrughan sinha is the only one who's supporting her wedding right? Mother and brother had unfollowed her and she unfollowed back 🤔

I thought that the news of unfollowing thing was just a fake rumor.

Anyways, i didn't write in their marriage thread, but Zabeer mujhe thoda gunda criminal type lagta hai. I Don't get good vibes from him. But I'll be happy to be proven wrong 👍

P.s. I would have said the same thing if he was a Hindu or from any other religion.

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ModikaParivar

But atleast this is happening without hiding religious identity and between adults (not a minor girl).

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I thought that the news of unfollowing thing was just a fake rumor.

Anyways, i didn't write in their marriage thread, but Zabeer mujhe thoda gunda criminal type lagta hai. I Don't get good vibes from him. But I'll be happy to be proven wrong 👍

P.s. I would have said the same thing if he was a Hindu or from any other religion.

Yeah wo thoda creepy vibes de raha tha 😂but hopefully he and Sonakshi have a good marriage

NathuPaapi thumbnail

*Edit

Edited by NathuPaapi - 3 months ago