Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT #45 || Reminder Pg 100 || - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nia_d

I'm more concerned about the people watching, rooting for Angad, who think this is normal and right for a husband to behave like this if his wife has some fault - I hope none of them face a partner like this in real life, because unfortunately there are toxic people like Angad in real life too.

Precisely. 

I find it really disturbing to see people defend Angad and actually compare his deeds to Sahiba. 

Audience doesn't even recognize toxicity. That's scary to me. 

The show maybe fictional but real people calling the behavior of this character as acceptable is scary to me. 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: invest_probe

My father passed away a few months ago. I came my way to itv and this show for my mother, an 80+ year old senior, so that she has something else to think and ruminate over

She was disgusted during Simran track. But this track is making her agitated. I hesitate to show her the latest episode

This is her first ITV show and I regret getting talked into watching this show

People need to rise up against this crap

Don't show it to her. I used to get very agitated and depressed too, even though I have so many things to do. I was invested in them. 

I have stopped watching now but am not able to quit the forum because I want to know what happens...keep watching few clips.

It really effects ur mental health,  at least it did mine. Feel so much better not watching it.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agreed. Just reading updates annoys me but takes time to completely deaddict so i still read forum updates. But I'm not as annoyed and sad now that I've stopped watching for over a week. 

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu_02

repentance ka r bhi nahi milega aapko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚itne badey sapney mat dekhiye 

Angad will treat her like dirt infact maine ek clip dekhi jab angad sab khatam karne ki baat bolta h nd sahiba said main pata laaungi vo USB kisne badli ...makers ne ye dikhaya sahiba abhi bhi bheek maang Rahi h rishtey ki that's the reason aaj mujhey angad p nahi sahiba p gussa aaya she desrves it ...

Or rahi pachtawa hoga to bhool jaao sab kuch angad k hath mein angad chahega to rihstey Tod dega sahiba ko insult zaleel karega or sahiba bheek maangti rahega agar angad nahi cahhega to nahi todega who sahiba is sahiba to angad k pair dho ke piyegi agar angad thodi si meherbaari kar de or rishta rehne de 

Abhi k liye baatein kar raha h but divorce kab dega officially ye poocho agar seerat ya manbir ya koi or iske baad sahiba ko divorce p sign karne ko bolega tab bhi sahiba nahi karegi vo wait karegi ki angad kya chhata h usko decide karnd do tab hi sahiba sign karegi 

In short angad is sahiba ka maalik for sahiba also sirf anagd hi sahiba ko slave k jaisa treat nahi karta balki sahiba khud angad ki slave bani Hui h 

Angad ki kya galti jab saamne waali aurat khud kadmon k neechey leti ho ki aao or mujhko kuchalkar jaao but please chodna mat amin aakhiri dum Tak bheek maanguni na chodne ki 

Mujhey angad k dialogues nahi kaam chahiye ghar se bahar ya zubaan se bolne se rishta nahi toot ta divorce dega to maanugi usko 

I hope nagad officially divorce de naaki sirf baatein boley ki tod diya ghar se jaao nd all no pura divorce hona chahiye sahiab ko agar court mein ya kaise ya kahin bhi bheek maangni h to maangti rahye yehi kaam h uska 

Sahiba to happy hogi ki shadi ki wajah se ruk gaya kuch din h sahiba k paas apna rishta bachane k liye to sahiab vo koshish bhi karegi matlab aakiri saas tak sahiba us abuser k kadmon mein jagah dhundhti rahegi 

Angad ki taraf se kuch nahi milega agar angad ka kabhi Mann badal Gaya to angad ko bas order karna h ki kuch nahi hoga kahin nahi jaaogi ye Mera hukum h bas sahiba khush waapis happy 

Not only angad but sahiba is also trash who killed her self respect or ek abuser ghamndi aadmi ki naukar ban gayi or uske gahmnd ko badhawa deti h roz 

This was old sahiba

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1mXY8fC6dr/?igsh=NXRwODVpdWZlYW90NXRwODVpdWZlYW90

Makers butchered her character as much as angad's

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My father passed away a few months ago. I came my way to itv and this show for my mother, an 80+ year old senior, so that she has something else to think and ruminate over

She was disgusted during Simran track. But this track is making her agitated. I hesitate to show her the latest episode

It is their second show showing this depressing stuff. They did it earlier also and that show was huge hit

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Doston.. Move to the new thread Smiley Does Moon Walk Smiley

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5346597

Nia_d thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My condolences for your loss.

I think it might be better to switch to a lighter show as this track seems to be heading into a worse situation. It does have a mental and emotional impact so a sweeter, gentler show might help. I have stopped watching TMD because I have experienced similar toxicity in the past - I don't want to relive all that again. 

So, I now watch past ITV shows like IPKKND (the fun scenes), Dill Mill Gayye (stopped watching it once the terrorists entered Sanjeevani), and just yesterday I started watching Miley Jab Hum Tum (hadn't watched it when it was around).

I hope you can find some better show to watch together with your mother. Not sure when TMD will return to a positive track.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail