MT - I am Cancelling my Maldives Trip - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Whatever...Earth will continue to turn around the sun...Moon will continue to turn around the Earth...and you'll continue to live your life...Maldives will survive without you making holidays there.

Sure, maldives will survive. smiley17Problem is it wont survive too well if Indians dump on itsmiley2

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"Supreme Leader" says a lot...and sometimes too late...in addition, Italians didn't sport T-Shirts with "India out"...and thirdly the Garda Lake is in cherished Europe (and not in a Arabic/Islamic small republic 'right on the doorstep') smiley2

So, for t h i s time, Ranveer and Deepika are absolved smiley16

Lol they should have gotten married in arabia, no?smiley2 Then they would have been absolved by the taliban supreme leader and the grand ayatollah.smiley2smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Sure, maldives will survive. smiley17Problem is it wont survive too well if Indians dump on itsmiley2

The wealthy Indians, you mean?

Let us wait and see...

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

The wealthy Indians, you mean?

Let us wait and see...

Maldives is toast. AB, Salman Khan, Tendulkar etc, a wide cross section of people have now cottoned on to the fact that maldives has become an extremist country hating on Indians. One doesnt trash one's own customers and gets to remain in business.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Goa is anyday more fun. I had a great Xmas at Thalasa a couple years back. Great beaches. Really happening. Would love to go back there. The way Maldives is headed they might soon require women to wear burqas to the beach.smiley2smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Maldives is toast. AB, Salman Khan, Tendulkar etc, a wide cross section of people have now cottoned on to the fact that maldives has become an extremist country hating on Indians. One doesnt trash one's own customers and gets to remain in business.

Yeah...whatever...I still think: wait and see...