Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

They show progress in one week and then make all characters go crazy in the next. And seriously, if they want the audience to stick with them, then they should never make Abhira as Akshara Jr 2.0. That will be their doom. Akshara kept forgiving people who abused her and crying for them. She even called a worthless trash as mother till the end, even after being forced to abort her child. Abhira should never be like that. She should keep the people who hurt her mother for years away from her. No matter how much ddp they show for MG, audience will never forget what he did to the previous FL.

I can never forgive the Goenkas for numerous reasons, but it's true that Akshu kept forgiving her so-called family and her half-sister, who were ungrateful to her since her birth mother's demise. The only time she experienced a peaceful life was when they were not a part of her existence. I find it cringe-worthy to witness Abhira's bonding with Manish. He and his wife don't deserve to be Abhira's family. Abhira making promises to Ruhi about fixing everything should stop. I appreciated today's episode where Abhira noticed Ruhi was becoming dependent on the Poddars rather than leading an independent life, and she vocalized her concern. That's the way Abhira should be. I sincerely hope they don't make her forgive the Goenkas. Kab chutkara milega in Goenka's se smiley11

Congratulations to the team ! Kuch toh baat hai, baat ke Bina toh kuch hota hi naismiley36 I mean to say, yrkkh currently is better than s3 , this is my opinion after I checked it lately. 🤷  

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krinya

Congratulations to the team ! Kuch toh baat hai, baat ke Bina toh kuch hota hi naismiley36 I mean to say, yrkkh currently is better than s3 , this is my opinion after I checked it lately. 🤷  

Del

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 months ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail

Del

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Abhira is a exact replica of Aarohi when it comes to giving jawab, a trait which her mother never had, when she did it was too late.

Shayad FL se audience connect ho rahi hai. Sometimes being borderline rude also helps especially in 2086 or 90 time line ( as per my calculation ) when jeth feeds devrani breakfast but at the same time elders forbid the female gender to take up a career  

EITHER WAYS to show a revolutionary type of FL many a times other characters gets butchered, who cares anyways. All that matters are the numbers.

otherwise Divy Sharma, Bhavna Vyas are doing a better job than S3.

No editing bloopers, directors are working without errors. I mean aise lag raha tha no one wanted to do S3, including Chicha.

leads ko cross couples concept, 3rd, 4th, 5th wheels se koi dikkat nhai hai like Anupama cast. 

Looks like creative differences paved the way for a whole of opportunities.

Did u watch a few ?

Yeah I did. 

I was quite surprised with this lady who is wearing 2 kg make up & missing her son so much that she refused to eat for days  smiley24itna Dukh ke make up karke she was crying..then there was his ruhi who can't even act while lying on the couch like a dead body mourning over her sad life. But other than that it was OK 👍 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I guess trp will remain in the range of 2.0-2.4 and won’t increase further 

TBH, we online viewers don't hold much weight in RS's world. Whether we vibe whats going in the show or not, as long as the TRP aunties and aka the main audience keep watching and boosting those TRPs, it's a win for him.