Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena and Kat were basically top 2 with PC not far behind starting 2007 up until 2012. And it was these three girls (not rani, preity or Aish) reigning during that time period. Kareena’s career took a hit the year after she got married due to some terribke projects like gori tere Pyaar mein and Satyagraha which coincided with Deepika’s rise in 2013

Ash-PZ-Rani ruled from 2000 to 2006. Kareena-Priyanka-Katrina (and to a lesser extent Vidya) ruled from 2007-2012. After that I haven't followed Bollywood closely, but I think Deepika and others took over.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've never seen Welcome so no idea what Katrina's role was in that but she has big roles in Partner and Race and is the undisputed leading lady in Singh is Kinng and Namastey London.

Whatttt?!! Forget about everything else.. go watch Welcome!! It's one of my most favourite comedy films. Majnu and Uday bhai are HILARIOUS!

[Post Removed]

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

Kareena was not taken seriously before Jab We Met. It released in 2007. At that time, Ash was number one actress with Dhoom 2 and Guru. Then, Katrina became number one actress till 2012. After that, it’s Deepika. 

Aishwarya was never number one with Dhoom 2 and Guru.  Maybe she rebounded for a little while, but Kareena took over with Jab We Met after Rani's downfall.  Aish also had some success with Jodhaa Akbar  but she declined in 2010 with 4 consecutive flops.