Baa's prediction: toofan aane wala hai

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

As baa ki prediction humesha sahi hote hai so she predicted today that  bada toofan aane wala jo apne saath sabko leke jaayega , I hope it come true , toofan throw Shah family in Bermuda triangle or in antartica.

I hope toofan don't throw Shah family in fake America, please no .

Anyways it will be fun if this time anupama brings d bada toofan to destroy shah family 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

I hope the ‘Toofan’ is that Dukhmukh had EMA years back and will return with his new wife and phemli..

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Bermuda triangle vala idea accha hai. Shameless shahs need to be disposed off par pehle unko thoda torture bhi kiya jaaye for all the pain they have inflicted on others. Vanrajan should lose his job first and they should all be on the street literally as the sadakchaaps they are. Fir toofan, cyclone, hurricane, tornado, typhoon kuch bhi inko uthaa le jaaye aur kahin bhi patak de chalega

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I read somewhere Pakhis daughter brings a twist in the story.

"toofaan aanewala hain "reminded me of game of thrones dialogue"winter is coming".smiley15

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I hope the ‘Toofan’ is that Dukhmukh had EMA years back and will return with his new wife and phemli..

you will never give up on Dukhmukh ka EMA, will you?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: hinz

you will never give up on Dukhmukh ka EMA, will you?

Nope, until the makers who secretly read this forum listen to my demands smiley42smiley37

I’m eagerly waiting for the day the Buddha gets exposed sabke saamne smiley42

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Nope, until the makers who secretly read this forum listen to my demands smiley42smiley37

I’m eagerly waiting for the day the Buddha gets exposed sabke saamne smiley42

its hardly a secret yaar, we all know most of the tracks/plots are lifted from here and X, yahan toh we almost give them the tracks served on a platter(no word limit) smiley37 

waise I think the actor playing Dukhmukh is resting for now and will be back energised to fulfill your EMA demandssmiley37