Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

smiley37smiley37smiley37 Kitna paisa mila yeh sab post karne ke liye

Ticket to elections 2024

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not a single Bollywood celeb could speak up for Sakshi Malik. The whole lot are oppurtunistic. Get paid and take a stand. 

Why will they speak if the Lord does not order

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not a single Bollywood celeb could speak up for Sakshi Malik. The whole lot are oppurtunistic. Get paid and take a stand. 

Nothing should get in the way of the personal wealth šŸ˜‰ 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

In 2020, I saw a video of Maldives minister disappointed with less tourism which affected their economy drastically and India saying they would support them financially. smiley44smiley36

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not one for unplaced Jingoism but this is well deserved. Not only were those remarks racist & outrageous but they come at a very inopportune time, when their Foreign minister is in China trying to raise funds.

The Indian Navy has always had a presence in the island as Maldives never had any sort of Armed Forces until a couple of years ago. They've not only provided stability & safety but have saved the Island from rebellious takeovers. Maldives would not be a Sovereign nation today without the Indian Navy. Their new PM has asked India to withdraw their Paramilitary forces from the Island, ready to break a pact that has existed for decades. China on the other hand is providing huge financial "Aid" in exchange for a stronger army presence in the Indian Ocean. 

This is more than just racism & I'm completely fine with Indians Boycotting the tiny Nation, whose largest source of Income comes from Indian tourism. There's multiple other island nations to explore whether Indian or foreign. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They will be back holidaying in the Maldives after the elections. smiley36

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Personally i dont care what actors think or say but i wont feel comfortable in a country where the ruling ministers openly say things like cow dung or dirty or unclean smelly etc about indians