Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Also more than Lakshadweep

I hope Andaman is explored more.

Went there last March pretty good place.

The problem with both  Lakshadweep and Andaman is that it is costly.

Flights are less, that too at just a few times, tickets are costly.

Staying there and traveling is a costly affair.  

There are various restrictions due to environment preservations. 

But its beautiful both govt and the common citizen have to work together so that they don't spoil it so much (as few will sink in coming time), but we should enjoy and try preserving as much we can.

&

Roam in India we almost everything here. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Re read..that's what I m saying..if u can comprehend 

Also..when we have guests at home we take care of their needs and they adjust to our household..both guest n host adjust n adapt. 

Btw..even for Maldives it's said it will sink

Why would I or any another taxpayer of this country care about whether Maldives is about sink or not? Lakshdweep is India, people of Lakshdweep are Indians, my concern foremost lies with it instead of xyz place only rich people visit.

You know tourism is an industry and not unannounced guests? People won't leave their homes and resources for guests. People won't start building new rooms for 'guests' when their house itself is about sink.

That analogy is so privileged and tone-deaf.

Like I said, love to visit Lakshdweep? Go live like locals. :)

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

don’t have words for the hypocrisy smiley36 ohh few people said..Indians are smelly and dirty and this and that..so big deal yaar..so let’s get insulted and slapped and offer the other cheek too.. smiley14 sometimes there is no limit to how much people can hate the current government and support anything anti-India just because it suits their agenda..#kucchbhi ..tomorrow if Pakistan declares war on India..these people will support Pakistan too..because Modijee is the PM and we deserve it smiley44i Mean we literally support Maldives tourism man smiley36 customer is king..so many Indians travel to Maldives, UAE, turkey etc..we don’t bring in religion in everything and yet these fools made it communal..namecalled us, insulted us..and they will get a free pass. Utterly shameful is some Indians supporting this nonsense.

Wahi 

Bhai inki hypocrisy dekho

PM Modi who is apparently anti-Muslim is supporting Lakshadweep but these Govt and India haters forgot that Lakshadweep's 98% population is Muslims smiley37

To hate Modi some will say any nonsense. 

We have helped all these countries irrespective of what they are, but I hate how some of them are so ahsaan faramosh. At times it is annoying to be so mahaan to help them. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

don’t have words for the hypocrisy smiley36 ohh few people said..Indians are smelly and dirty and this and that..so big deal yaar..so let’s get insulted and slapped and offer the other cheek too.. smiley14 sometimes there is no limit to how much people can hate the current government and support anything anti-India just because it suits their agenda..#kucchbhi ..tomorrow if Pakistan declares war on India..these people will support Pakistan too..because Modijee is the PM and we deserve it smiley44i Mean we literally support Maldives tourism man smiley36 customer is king..so many Indians travel to Maldives, UAE, turkey etc..we don’t bring in religion in everything and yet these fools made it communal..namecalled us, insulted us..and they will get a free pass. Utterly shameful is some Indians supporting this nonsense.

We support not only their tourism

https://x.com/Neurochauhan/status/1743959273452036448?s=20

Palak2812 thumbnail

Maldives got the first batch of vaccines from us.

They got drinking water when they didn't have it. 

There are so many things India has done for them. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

..wow..I had no clue about all this…

I mean foolish Trudeau took on India..atleast Canada had some clout and might compared to Maldives…and yet ended up being a joke on world stage and had to retract his statements etc..what was Maldives even thinking ..I’m just shocked smiley36 nobody wants to mess with India currently..I’m really glad that Indians were not selfish and cancelled their bookings..And for anyone missing the blue water..there are plenty of gorgeous beaches in Thailand and Indonesia as well..I think they will benefit instead smiley36 so as the beautiful Havelock and Radha nagar beach in India..

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Also more than Lakshadweep

I hope Andaman is explored more.

Went there last March pretty good place.

The problem with both  Lakshadweep and Andaman is that it is costly.

Flights are less, that too at just a few times, tickets are costly.

Staying there and traveling is a costly affair.  

There are various restrictions due to environment preservations. 

But its beautiful both govt and the common citizen have to work together so that they don't spoil it so much (as few will sink in coming time), but we should enjoy and try preserving as much we can.

&

Roam in India we almost everything here. 

These restrictions r necessary.

But ya travelling within India is costly..5 stars r anyways way too overpriced but during peak seasons any decent hotel is also too expensive 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Ridiculous. Boycotting an entire country because of a few people’s unsavory comments? Why not boycott Canada then, eh? smiley36

Then every other country also can boycott india- for example aussies,because of comments towards travis head,maxwell etc. After world cup.