Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Behen tumse bhi na ho payega. Bas dekho aur šŸ”„smiley36

Lakshadweep me jo bhartiya rehte hain wo kuch saal pehle Friday ko chhutti bhi manate the Sunday ki jagah. Not surprising for anywhere muslims come in majority Sharia lagoo hone lagta hai. 

Khair, Fir bhi India china ki tarah nahi hai. Koi zor zabardasti hui to aap sabse pehle awaz uthana hum bhi aapke sur me sur Mila denge. Ab khush? smiley36

Originally posted by: Palak2812

It has nothing to do with religion. 

Atleast know facts before bringing Religion and trying to make us villan. 

Israel was the country who helped us at time of need along with Russia whenever Pakistan did terrorism here. 

When US and along with all the moral policing West were helping Pak to attack and do terrorism against us it was these majorly always standing by our side. 

Whereas Palestine and Ukraine has even went against us in UN. 

This is the biggest reason why they get support from us bcoz tomorrow when there will be humanity crisis except these 2 and few others won't support us bcoz of their religion and bcoz we are doing well as a nation. 

Also if tomorrow US and UAE has a war the same people will support UAE over US bcoz UAE hasn't been doing shit against us even with their faith being different. 

It is not us rather other side who is supporting others according to religion. 

Also this post was not about it stop bringing it here, post it in Current Affairs forum. 

This exactly!

Israel has been our long time & trusted friend. Has helped us in many crucial times in history, unlike the Palestinians. Unke videos dekhe Hain racists slurs Wale aur Hindu kafirs ke against bhashan Wale? 

Edited by NathuPaapi - 5 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

tbf, most indians do support Israel's ethnic cleansing because of religious reasons, when it is everyone living in Palestine who gets effected including Christians and Jewish ones. So people like that are on both sides who look after religion first. 

won't say anything on this but what about the ethnic cleansing of Jews, Christians, parsis, hindus and every minorities in Islamic majority nations?

What about the conditions of minorities living in Islamic majority nations? 

Don't their lives have any value? I have never seen any Palestinian supporters who have suddenly took the burden of spreading humanity to speak about all the atrocities on minorities in the 57 Islamic nations in the world. Why this selective humanity attitude is here? None of you have spoken anything against this which is still happening, but you want all the people, who have been one or other time victim of ethnic cleansing by these countries who have suddenly started thinking about humanity to support them? And isn't stopping at this but blaming the victims of these genocides and ethnic cleansing for supporting that? Where were all of you when Hamas did this to Israel? When few Hamas terrorists put a few months old baby in the oven, after killing his father and gang raped his mother while he was being brutally killed?? What was that and many other such incidents?

And no matter what the citizens of India says, our govt has helped the people of Palestine, we are one of the first country to send help for them, and I don't know what you guys believe but the fact is that no outrage or cry on Social media is gonna stop Israel, no other can country can, Hamas attacked them and gave them the license to fight this war and they won't stop until they want to, Govts. Over the globe has tried to stop Russia but they couldn't, no outrage and cry could stop them, so abusing us or anyone else over the war started by Hamas isn't gonna stop Israel, only their apology, their assurances can, we don't get to decide when this war will end, neither we are the one who started this and we certainly won't take the blame of it, India is nowhere responsible for it and neither we are going to take the responsibility of whatever is happening in Palestine and Isreal, we did what we could and instead of blaming us for this, for a change why don't you try to put pressure on Hamas who actually has the power to stop this??

And please don't bother quoting or replying to me, I have said what I wanted to, I am not expecting you or anyone else to agree with me, so hate me for my post or not, I don't care as only I get to decide what I want to think, call me selfish, ignorant, delusional, hateful person, dense or any abusive or whatever you can think of I simply don't care and if you are still going to reply then don't try to play victim card

Edited by Moonks - 5 months ago

No more disha patani bikini pics ?

Pata Karo patanahi ne boycott Kia ki nahi

Edited by S_H_Y - 5 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

NoBoDy SUpPorTs HAte SPeECH.

People who openly engage in hate speech against fellow Indians should not have the audacity to talk of love or pride for the country.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

People who openly engage in blatant hypocrisy should not be the ones to lecture others what to do or not to do.

Ciao from my red talk smiley1

Edit - red is not a typo smiley2

Edited by NathuPaapi - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

won't say anything on this but what about the ethnic cleansing of Jews, Christians, parsis, hindus and every minorities in Islamic majority nations?

What about the conditions of minorities living in Islamic majority nations? 

Don't their lives have any value? I have never seen any Palestinian supporters who have suddenly took the burden of spreading humanity to speak about all the atrocities on minorities in the 57 Islamic nations in the world. Why this selective humanity attitude is here? None of you have spoken anything against this which is still happening, but you want all the people, who have been one or other time victim of ethnic cleansing by these countries who have suddenly started thinking about humanity to support them? And isn't stopping at this but blaming the victims of these genocides and ethnic cleansing for supporting that? Where were all of you when Hamas did this to Israel? When few Hamas terrorists put a few months old baby in the oven, after killing his father and gang raped his mother while he was being brutally killed?? What was that and many other such incidents?

And no matter what the citizens of India says, our govt has helped the people of Palestine, we are one of the first country to send help for them, and I don't know what you guys believe but the fact is that no outrage or cry on Social media is gonna stop Israel, no other can country can, Hamas attacked them and gave them the license to fight this war and they won't stop until they want to, Govts. Over the globe has tried to stop Russia but they couldn't, no outrage and cry could stop them, so abusing us or anyone else over the war started by Hamas isn't gonna stop Israel, only their apology, their assurances can, we don't get to decide when this war will end, neither we are the one who started this and we certainly won't take the blame of it, India is nowhere responsible for it and neither we are going to take the responsibility of whatever is happening in Palestine and Isreal, we did what we could and instead of blaming us for this, for a change why don't you try to put pressure on Hamas who actually has the power to stop this??

And please don't bother quoting or replying to me, I have said what I wanted to, I am not expecting you or anyone else to agree with me, so hate me for my post or not, I don't care as only I get to decide what I want to think, call me selfish, ignorant, delusional, hateful person, dense or any abusive or whatever you can think of I simply don't care and if you are still going to reply then don't try to play victim card

Hereā€™s a thought. Open a history book instead of getting all your news from WhatsApp university forwards. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

No more disha patani bikini pics ?

Pata Karo patanahi ne boycott Kia ki nahi

Welcome Dekho Ye Zinda Hai GIF - Welcome Dekho Ye Zinda Hai Ye Zinda Hai GIFs

Welcome backsmiley14

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol khud WhatsApp University se padho toh samajh bhi aata hai par itna confidence kaise aata hai ki dusro ko certificates dete phiro?

This thread started with calling out disgusting, horridly racist remarks made against Indians and ended up in hate speech against the same fellow Indians.

Iron ko rust lagne par jo colour nikalta hai ussi se irony rasa banta hai?

Any Natyashashtra experts here?

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Hereā€™s a thought. Open a history book instead of getting all your news from WhatsApp university forwards. 

well News Flash, I have gotten my history degree from an actual University, got my MA history degree in 2021, so why don't you for once try to get the real degree of history and knowledge of current affairs from the actual news instead of SMssmiley31

Edited by Moonks - 5 months ago