Hrithik and Deepika hookup in Italy? - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Hope Ranbir, his fans and his mom Neetu recovers sooner or later 

abhi tak ro rahe hai Deepika aur Katrina ko lekarsmiley36 

Lol but first we all need to recover from the italy hookup shocks.smiley2 So much desperation not good.smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

And once again, the thread became about rk-dp-kat... 😪 Bichaara Hritik, apne thread pe bhi sukoon nahi hai

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have been on a few film sets so these "Hook Up on sets" stories never made any sense to me because it is simply not possible 

These people have whole team around, everyday 200-300 and some days more people are on the set, budget is always an issue, actors have a call time and when they come, their consume and make up department of about 30 people is hovering around them 

I believe only people who make up these stories are the ones who have never had sex and are familiar with it through p°rn sites because sex isn't really a clean and dry process. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

And once again, the thread became about rk-dp-kat... 😪 Bichaara Hritik, apne thread pe bhi sukoon nahi hai

Topic chahe jiski bhi ho Katrina par hi lekar aa jaata hoon yahin toh mera talent hai smiley14

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

smiley36both are good looking so may be they got attracted it was just co stars hanging out togethersmiley36

Italy is romantic place

Societal view: this is wrong, how can Deepika do this? She is married nah. And Hrithik, he dating another girl after divorcing his wife, her must control himself. So bad

Gossip view: ahah see DP and HR together, oh my god they are so much into each other, this is hot news, let's spread this..how it started, what all action happened... 

Also put thos in the script for the show😉

Wokeist/ free individualist view: hey they are two consenting adults having fun, how can you object? Why.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Screams fake. 

Wont be surprised if this is a way to promote the film after their dismal on screen chemistry. 

In all this, poor RS is getting cucked once again smiley36

He is professional cuck at this point 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I have been on a few film sets so these "Hook Up on sets" stories never made any sense to me because it is simply not possible 

These people have whole team around, everyday 200-300 and some days more people are on the set, budget is always an issue, actors have a call time and when they come, their consume and make up department of about 30 people is hovering around them 

I believe only people who make up these stories are the ones who have never had sex and are familiar with it through p°rn sites because sex isn't really a clean and dry process. 

LMAO!!! This is like saying people can't hook up in an office or school because.... other people. smiley37

Privacy can be had on set or Off it whether it's Vanity Van's, Hotel rooms, people can go out. Hook up Karne ko to log Plane pe bhi kar lete hai. 

What a ridiculous take and then doubling down with that last sentence when thousands of people have probably hooked up with random strangers at a bar Tonight, never to see them again. (Clean & Dry Process) smiley36

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

LMAO!!! This is like saying people can't hook up in an office or school because.... other people. smiley37

Privacy can be had on set or Off it whether it's Vanity Van's, Hotel rooms, people can go out. Hook up Karne ko to log Plane pe bhi kar lete hai. 

What a ridiculous take and then doubling down with that last sentence when thousands of people have probably hooked up with random strangers at a bar Tonight, never to see them again. (Clean & Dry Process) smiley36

@bold

I didn't say that but whatever floats your boat. Come back when you understand what is written 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@bold

I didn't say that but whatever floats your boat. Come back when you understand what is written 

I think you need to go re-read your post. According to you, it's not POSSIBLE to hook up on a set because there's a lot of people around. smiley36

Edited by Haila_tu - 4 months ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Koi bhalla insaan batayga ye 16 page padhne hai ki nahi?smiley36