Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 04th Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 4 months ago

Armaan is in shocked disbelief as Abhira informs he had an accident n was missing. Police was trying to find him but failed .Rohit soon is devastated . Roohi over hears n is shocked . She returns inside the house the family is unawares of Rohit’s actuation , they are happily rejoicing the thought of Rohit’s return. They happily talk of Roohi Rohit Honeymoon n pull her legs.

Roohi is upset n leaves for her bedroom.Armaan wants to visit the accident site , Abhira  refuses to let him drive in his present state of mind .  She drives the car , Armaan is agitated n shouts at her to drive faster , while Abhira follows speed limit . At the accident site , Armaan loses his control n lashes out at his dad Madhav and the search party who inform Rohit’s body was not found . 
At Poddar mansion Roohi prays for Rohit’s return for the sake of family’s happiness. Goenkas arrive and share happy greetings with Poddars . All wait for Rohit’s return. 
They hear a car arrive , Roohi comes running , Budya is ready with Aarti ki thaali for Rohit . AbhiMaan and Madhav enter looking glum , family members are shocked . They try to call Rohit . The mobile rings inside a plastic packet . 

Kaveri Daadi asks Abhira , she reveals he met with accident n he was not found .mall are devastated. Vidya drops the Aarti ki thaali, she is in disbelief , Manish and Surekha support n console Roohi .Vidya goes beserk and starts howling . Kaveri consoles weeping Madhav , sad BG song plays . Vidya locks herself in Rohit’s room n is heart broken , the family worries for Vidya . 
Roohi is consoled by Manish, Swarna and Surekha . The youngsters are seen weeping for their Rohit bhaiya . 
Roohi blames herself , she was unlucky, she lost her dad , mom, Poppy and now Rohit . She was a very bad luck and because of her Rohit is no more , whom so ever she loved met with untimely end , she asks Swarna to stay away from her .

Armaan is seen getting upset outside The room where Vidya had locked up herself . Armaan bangs the door n weeps . Manish calms n consoles Armaan. Advises him how to deal with heart broken family members .Precap

Abhira is seen taking care of Roohi and Armaan. Roohi gets jealous seeing Abhira Armaan closeness. Armaan requests Abhira to make Vidya eat something , the entire family had tried n failed , she was starving . Abhira asks how could she succeed when everyone failed. Armaan says she was nit family that’s why , he immediately regrets saying that . Abhira says it was correct she was nit family but a guest here for a short while

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I give up with this show, it’s just the same old Dada missing, Jeth taking zimedari of his Bhabhi, Bhabhi being lusty, toxic family abusing doormat bahu who refuses to leave! 

This isn’t the Rishta I signed up to watch smiley44

Edited by Criticiser - 4 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

For once I thought Ruhi wouldn't be another Pakhi but the precap broke my hopes!smiley24

Abhira is going to stay now to help nurture the broken familysmiley39. Armaan ko abhi Abhira sambhalegismiley39aur Armaan ko hoga Abhira se pyaaaaaarsmiley29

Also Ruhi toh ek dum ITV FL ban gayi thi aaj ke episode meinsmiley36. Kya bhaagi hai, prabhu ke samne gudgidayi, bad news sunke putla ban gayi shock mein, khud ko blame kiya, self-harm karne ki koshishsmiley37

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She’s not family but he wants her to feed his mom how selfish Armaan

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I'm so happy that when it came to who Abhira to choose that needed help she when to Armaan. I would've hated it if she picked Ruin

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Barbara12

She’s not family but he wants her to feed his mom how selfish Armaan

I don't know how long will these two stop telling each other not to be a

husband or wife smiley39

Originally posted by: smriti25

For once I thought Ruhi wouldn't be another Pakhi but the precap broke my hopes!smiley24

Abhira is going to stay now to help nurture the broken familysmiley39. Armaan ko abhi Abhira sambhalegismiley39aur Armaan ko hoga Abhira se pyaaaaaarsmiley29

Also Ruhi toh ek dum ITV FL ban gayi thi aaj ke episode meinsmiley36. Kya bhaagi hai, prabhu ke samne gudgidayi, bad news sunke putla ban gayi shock mein, khud ko blame kiya, self-harm karne ki koshishsmiley37

Aaj overacting biwi/bahu ka role karrahi thi Ruhismiley36 I was honestly chuckling everytime she stumbled to Rohits news... Bas kar gurl bas kar. Tumhara pair sirf Armaan ko dekhkar fisalta hai, Rohitse koi lena dena nahin hai smiley36

And what's up with Armaan, why did he hold Abhira's face. And now asking her to feed Vidya. Ladka seems to take Madhav-Vidyas marriage talks seriously it seems smiley36

Kal hi bola tha, ab Rohit ki bhalayi isi mein hain ke woh chup rahe, ab aake ruhi armaan ke baare mein bolega toh daadisa & p nanu usko bridge se dhakka de aayengesmiley37