They have it so easy this season

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I remembered Guatam gulati and Sidharth shukla seasons( those were the only ones I saw.) They had extremely difficult tasks. This season is so easy for them they r doing nothing . Infact they can talk in

english, sleep and just not do anything at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The lack of tasks has left little or no scope for any fun time. Even in the live feed, these guys just sit talk, work and laze around.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I dont know if BB creative team has become lazy to create tasks or all these contestants are coming in with contract that they wont do any hard work because i miss the days when they used to stay up all night performing tasks or grinding chakki for hours or pedal the cycles for hours. Those were the days!

priya185 thumbnail

Now BB is about relationships not tasks

Last season there was only 1-2 intense tasks

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Koi inn nikamo ko kaam pe lagwau

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This season is all about love lapata and emotional atyachar.

deepu221 thumbnail

Agree, these people are getting paid for nothing. Lucky group. Getting money for fooling public.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Siddharth's season mein haar task sirf Siddharth ke liye banaya gaya tha.Mud fight,sack fight....dhakka mukka... do logon ka fingers toota. Ek ka komar. Ek ka toe aur Siddharth,Sana,HK ko pet ka bimari. Vishal ka pan se head.smiley18Task kam medical leave jayada tha. Maaf karo jee. Aisa sick leavewala season nehi chaiye.🙏I guess BB ko bhi nehi chaiye.

GGwala season had good contestants and better entertaining. Baas winner rolu nikla. That's it. I loved tht season. Task bhi interesting tha. But uske liye contestants bhi to stanfard chaiye naa.. We don't have tht standard ths season.

deepu221 thumbnail

Tasks were good both the seasons Contestents performed them aggressively.

And the most tuff task were endurance tasks. Which were held at the beginning episodes. Seating in one place other people try to make to get up by hook or cook.

Even that Khali wala season so many fun tasks like secret tasks and all.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

sidharth shukla season had the least tasks and it annoyed me so much that they get everything without even doing somethingsmiley11 from his season onwards there is no luxury budget task

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 9 months ago